Reviews for Demy's Diary
Nicki Minaj chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I love this! You should definitely add a lemon soon. Also i really love your writing style. and can i make a request for you to do a axel demyx fanfiction
randomadorablepikachu chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like this story! I forgot to add it... BUT I REMEMBERED NOW!

i share Dem Dem's fondness for swinggggggggggggggs _

Zexion still confuses me. I HAD a bad feeling that he is USING my Dem Dem (nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo) but now it feels like he might be attached to the precious idiot... my brain hurts.
I'm guessing Zexy's attraction to Demyx is like one of the following scenarios:
(a) Demy kissing Zex awakened the poor kid's sexuality
(b) Zex is going out with Dem to prove he is NOT asexual
(c) Scientific curiosity... that becomes LOOOOOOOOOOOVE XD
(d) it's a horrible scheme to hurt Demy (please please not this one i would die! but it crossed my mind so i put it out there)

Did you ever actually say which teacher molested Demy? (i actually don't think you outright said this happened, but from his reaction to the rumor, I know he was hurt in that way. The poor kid has so many issues i wanna hug him and shield him from the world!)

WRITE MOAR!
yo-gurl-laqueeta chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Please update this soon i love this fanfiction
cho-gurl-laqueet chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
i love this fanfiction it is so cute! please dont stop making this it is just one of the most amazing fanfictions ever.
Midori Hasu chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Zexion is starting to confuse me is he like a secret agent or something? I mean the whole mansion thing and being away could be an excuse for like missions and stuff and his super awesome ninja flip could be like training and what not...this is epic lol continue on!
0IAmAxel0 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Yay! Finally! I can totally imagine Zexion with a twitchy bunny nose when he's sleeping. I hope that the next update will come sooner! 3
CaptainAlice96 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I like what you've got going so far. There was a bit of a grammatical mess up within the first couple paragraphs and I say this so you can improve not because I want to be pessimistic. Everyone makes typos. Apart from that, I'm enjoying the way this story is developing. I'm really worried about Larxene.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
getting really good can't waitfor more
zexionkh12 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Wow it is verry nice i love it
0IAmAxel0 chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Oh dear! I love this so much! It is funny and exciting and pleeeeeaaase tell me you're still writing on it! Pretty please!
CaptainAlice96 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
There are plenty of grammatical errors and typos that have me back tracking to figure out what you meant but I like the story. I also agree with Aerith that Zexion's sudden change is odd. I'm hoping for the best though! I hope your next entry will be just as entertaining as this had me stopping at many points to either laugh or mimic what was happening.
FearPersonified chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I love this, it is just so adorable and with the sudden change of attitude in Zexion, it has me quite curious. I think you have them spot on when it comes to their attitudes and what they would most likely reply with, and even though you have changed them in some ways for the sake of the story, you can still tell who is who when you take out the names and just read as-is. I hope you update this for the sake of all my sanity and - even though I am ashamed to say this - my deep fangirling over the pairings, this story and of course, you.

x 3 xFrom a loving fan who forgot the password to their own account and is to lazy to reset it x 3 x
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Nice
Encrypted Snowflake chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Update! Please!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
getting good can't wait for more