Reviews for Steel, Silver, and Secretive Girls
lisa cook chapter 17 . 5/7
is there gonna be another chapter cause if there is then that would be amazing. i do have a few ideas but there is only two i was thinking like jade finally messaged jade back that she needed to speak to tori after school and that it was important but i can not think of anything for the important thing. and tori stands up to the other people that were coming up to there table and socked them all cause she was sounding alot like jade and to her abilitys they all stopped bothering her and she felt less angry about the hole situation. oh and beck asked tori if jade was ok and what happened and cat because it doesnt look like cat new and jade and vega tell cat everything
noavailableusername chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Sooo... you updating soon?
noavailableusername chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Made an account just to review. Doing this innuendos thing just for fun. Here goes:

1. "But you're getting a death-
trap burrito." ~ I honestly don't *quite* get this. I know the burrito reference is about the... um, backhole but deathtrap... Can't tell.
2. "Good to see your scissors are still covered." .::.. "Oh, wait, you'll be uncovering them tonight.
Never mind." ~ I honestly don't know why I want to do this. Okay, I'll just be subtle, you'll get the hint. scissors legs. (Not so subtle, might I add now). [Also, Lesbe more open ... minded here, "scissoring"] Enough said.
3. "You really can't go a day without
somebody's face against yours, can you, Jade?" Not really an innuendo... but adding it anyways. Kissing.
4. Of course, gank skank.
5. Tori smiled. "I see. So, what do you want for
lunch? I'm buying." Someone muttered "coffee" and giggled. "Coffee" here is... intercourse.

Did I miss anything out? Festus' sentence, "La chica caƩrsele a algu la baba con." doesn't make sense grammatically though. I guess you were trying to say "The girl gets people drooling over her" or something? Anyways he had me laughing though at what he said next lool.

But I can't believe those kids actually had the nerves and bravery to face Jade and say all these things, I mean, for one reason. It's Jade. Who in their right minds would want to mess with Jade?! It's Jade West - she kills with a death-stare! It's a mercy compared tp what she can do to get back at you.

Also, I don't think it was Robbie/Rex who told on them. It was probably the boy that was going to the restroom while Jade was talking about how she'd be kissing Tori like there was no tomorrow if no one was there.

Oh and about the chapter titles. I figured some are song lyrics, I googled and read them. So I pretty much spotted most of the references in the past few chapters (like "she was enchanted by Jade", "Silverline","sparkling" "Letters I'll Never Send", etc. Even the name of the fic itself). What I don't get is that you said that all these titles are connected by one word or one thing... I still haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully I will though, this has been fun so far. I hope you update soon.
lsutigers chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
please continue please please please
Wolf2468 chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
Please continue please
Maniihilfiger chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Liiittttttt
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
I AM SORRY BUT I AM REALLY GANGIRLING RIGHT NOW I DONT CARE ULIF I MESS UP MY SPELINNG I LOVE JORIIIIIIIIII MAHHHHHHHHHH RAHHHHHUHH HAHAHAHAHAHHhHAHABSHAHHZHhjjahahah
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
ERROR ERROR can't be read
Shalifi chapter 17 . 2/10/2015
Great update. I look forward to what keeps happening.
Jazzy G chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
It's glitched chap 17 fix it
FallenAether chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
It's a umm intersting chapter but you might won't to retype it if you arn't already
ScottyBgood chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
Welcome back from the great beyond. Lets see what insights you've brought back.

So now we know the grade. Teacher shouldn't have added the note, cause now they all know how narrow minded he is. Theater, great theater, is about taking risks.

So what happened to Jade?
Invader Johnny chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
Andre is a very long time tal friend withTori indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
PurpleLuva 13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015