Reviews for Impossible
Impressed chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
What you wrote was very beautiful. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but it was worth mentioning.
Queen of Fandoms 4Ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Wow.. just wow. I swear by the river Styx, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Gods
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I just wanted to express my appreciation for this and the feels, oh my gods. Percabeth is canon and all, but Thalia and Luke are truly the most tragic and romantic of all the couples. I loved seeing this from her point of view.
LittleRedWritingHood70 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I love this! It's full of emotion and it was easy to sympathize with Thalia. I really enjoyed the Percy/Thalia bonding and how she never forgets Luke but still learns to get over him and trust others. In other words I'm glad she eventually finds her own happiness! ;)
The last scene with Luke was also fantastic, I really hope you write another fanfic about Thalia.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Wowza! This is one of the most beautiful ficus I've ever read! I love the Thalia/Percy bonding, the Thaluke and just Thalia in general, you've completely captured her character!
Thank you for writing this, and write more Thalia centric fics! You're so good at them!
Maybe Grace sibling bonding or even her bonding some more with Percy and the other seven!
Great job and hopefully you'll make a sequel! ;)
SeaLion37 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
That was beautiful. I was actually listening to impossible while reading it and it just made it more fun to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I love Thalia she's my favourite character
I love Luke
I love Thaluke
I love your writing style
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
WHY does this always make me break down? I feel miserable yet happy at the same time you gave me Percy Thalia bonding and even Thalia,Nico and the seven bonding which I LOVED!️ The hunters comforting her was everything I dreamed of and so was the end with Luke's perspective.
You made me laugh-cry! That just displays how talented you are! I'm begging you to make a sequel where Luke is reborn and they have a life together Thalia honestly deserves all the happiness in the world with him or at least let her find a better guy who heals her heart!
Keep writing your incredible!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This is such a beautiful and heartbreaking fanfic!
Thalia is my favourite character and I hate to see her in pain but I'm glad she's moving on even though she never forgets Luke .
I also absolutely loved her friendship with Percy and how she made friends with the 7 and Nico. You're such a talented writer please write more about her and maybe something from Luke's POV.
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
WHY CAN'T I STOP CRYING.
I THINK MY TEAR DUCTS ARE BROKEN!
I NEED JASPER PERCABETH CALEO FRAZEL AND SOLANGELO FLUFF TO HEAL MYSELF.
YOU HAVE CONVERTED ME TO THE THALUKE SHIP.
Sinthia1123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
OMG, I feel so bad for Luke now! I am literally crying at the last part!
Andthentherewas-madness chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is amazing and i love it, really insightful to the first series. I absolutely adore it, its really nice, insightful to thalia's character, her side of the story, ya know. Her hurt, its amazing, how she never really forgets.
sifuXANA chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was lovely. I never wanted it to end.
SetFireToTheRainbow chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is not okay. Making me cry is not okay. THIS WAS FRICKING AMAZNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW *CRIES* *DIES* i am seriously deciding if i hate or love you right now...probably love :) You're an amazing writer and you should write professionally or something like that seriously.
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I think that Thalia is a beautiful, beautiful character, and you've done her justice. Thaluke, I think, is a very difficult pairing to write about, because both of the characters are just so different, and strong, and can really never be together (unlike Percabeth, which is just instant), but this is one of the only stories with the former pairing that I can truly believe in.