Reviews for Rosewood Never Changes
I was hoping for James and Serena to be end game ... ::(
prettylittleobsession24 chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
i love how you quote toby "i like different, this town has too much of the same"
parisfashionista686 chapter 98 . 2/4/2016
I just re-read this entire story, I realized (again) how good it is! Look I'm no English genius, but you have a gift. You have the potential to become an amazing writer, only if you want to though. Also I realized that both in "It's on Us" and this story, Ezrias daughter is the one that gets raped. Ik it's the sequel to the room where that happened to Aria, but is it just a coincidence that it happens in both stories?
Guest chapter 98 . 1/16/2016
Bring down the hoe
artsytronnor chapter 94 . 10/22/2015
When Spence died I cried so hard! no one ever made me cry over a story but you did! such a good story!
NadezhdaNS chapter 92 . 9/6/2015
I was not leaving a review 'till the end but man... I cried myself out in this chapter, seriously i love this story so much
Jenn chapter 96 . 7/16/2015
This gave me the shivs.
Guest chapter 81 . 7/16/2015
I am gonna go get sone popcorn for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 79 . 7/16/2015
Oh snap
Guest chapter 74 . 7/16/2015
ALISON DILAURENTIS
Jenn chapter 56 . 7/16/2015
The Fitz men are in to younger women.
Jenn chapter 32 . 7/16/2015
Yay, Wren! Boo, injured ankle.
Jenn chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
Cooper is just like his dad.
no account chapter 98 . 7/10/2015
I absolutely fell in love with this story. It broke my heart, like, a hundred times, but in the best way possible. You are so talented at making the reader (well, this reader, anyway) feel sympathy for the characters! I literally squealed with happiness whenever something good happened to one of the girls, and I got so upset whenever something bad happened. Also, it was IMPOSSIBLE not to go on to the next chapter, and the next, and the next, even when there was something else I was supposed to be doing. And all the plot points fit together so well! You are an INCREDIBLE writer and I hope you have a published book someday!
BookNerdAndPLLAnd1DFangirl1 chapter 26 . 6/26/2015
I think Serena blackmailed him. Remember that conversation? He was definitely genuine, why do u guys hate on the Kahns 24/7? ;(((((( Noel is my fave character on PLL but he's never on the show but he's SO interesting and HOT! Ariel forever, pls put them 2gether!
2,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »