Reviews for The Kyuubi and the Armor Girl
Darkhound77 chapter 1 . 3/8
Question: Are you going write a lemon of edolas Erza/Erza Knightwalker and naruto because they a rare pairing ,maybe I don't know but their not are alot of them or a story of both Erzas and awesome threesome that is very rare . Love this story by the way and the other ones like Mirajane/Naruto or Mavis/Naruto .
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 1/31
Good tale
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 1/30
Astonishing!
myulander chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
nice
pervyLAteacher chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Look over this story. Now, I want you to look for the many run-on sentences, the repeated use of certain words and phrases (lust [17 TIMES] and white eyes [7 TIMES] in particular. In a lemon of that length that is quite a lot.
keys of fate chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
AW i loved the ending so cute.
RukaHatake75 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
that story got me freaking sweating
Victorypeace chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great fanfic, i love these crossovers. i want another natsu/erza crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Well, gotta give credit were credit is due, the lemon was good overall, but the way you took was the same cliche way of "spending time together and falling in love irrefutably so", wich is well... so cliche, but because it balanced out with a legit and solid lemon I guess I can pass that, although you may want to change the formula next time.

The other issue, in fact the biggest isue that i wanted to address (and that other people already did), is the power scheme on your fic: Even if your fic is not about that at all, it doesn't change the fact the is simply put, fucked up BIG TIME, because as Naruto is right now, he could lolrapestomp every one in the Fairytailverse, what the hell, he very well could casually solo it, so the fact that he had to use Bijuu Mode just to fight on even terms with Erza... Yeeaaaah, sorry bud but I just can't picture that, at all.

Even with this flaws, it's still a good read, all you have to do is polish the rough edges and the ones following this one can be great.

P.S.: Why don't you add the three new (hot) female characters that were introduced: Princess Hisui, Cosmos and Kamika, to the roster?
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
you know, Naruto shouldn't have Namikaze in his name, he's just Uzumaki Naruto (even if Minato survived, cause Uzumaki was once a prominent clan, so Naruto would have taken the Uzumaki name)... and it's sweet that you wrote a story with your girlfriend in mind (though it's kinda weird that it's a lemon, but whatever)
VenRaider chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice. Story that is.
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Once again, Darkchild, you impress me. Well done.
jjjjj chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Something seems off regarding the power levels of the people in your story. Also, if this takes place after the war, naruto should have had no trouble beating erza, or anyone from fairy tail for that matter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think Naruto would be stronger than most people in fairy tail and and there is no way in hell he would draw or lose to Erza S-class or not.
perseus peverell chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
erza - strongest mage in fairy tail, really then what about laxus and gildarts.
Also naruto without going into any of his modes against erza calls a draw but uses sage mode to smash natsu.
And for your info if naruto really won the war against tobi and madara that means he is at a totally different level then any of the mages, he is probably on par with Mavis or more powerful than her afterall you saw madara fight right.