Reviews for The Kyuubi and the Armor Girl
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
firefrost16345134 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Hello DarkChild316! :D i was wondering if you could do a Naruto Fanfiction Crossover with one of these Animes :)

Akame Ga Kill

Medaka's Box

Bleach

Or

Sword Art Online I & II

I really enjoy reading your fanfiction crossovers and it inspired me to try to do some of my own.I really appreciate the inspiration via your fanfictions you keep up the good work,my friend :)
icefox2134 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Love it! Hey can do a a naruto x Erza Scarlett x Erza Knightwalker story(lemon) .Love Knightwalker but there's is not alot of naruto x Knightwalker storys and just put Scarlett in for a threesome because two Erzas is keep up the great work man.
Ryu chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Ha were both whipped from our gf i guess we really loved ours it always happends and fyi my girlfriends name is akiza but i call her aki but hey can you write a story like this between naruto and fem sasuke if you can name kyuubi and the uchiha heiress name femsasuke like my girlfriends name just a favour
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
ha this was good
The Halo Man chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
who ho! That's really good. Keep the good work coming it amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AssassinErik chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Hey man I just wanna say it is a beautiful romance/lemon story, however my only problem with it is that you are making Narutos power too weak than it appears to be, or your making Erza too strong than she appears to be. Cause I'm not the only one who says Naruto is stronger than you made him appear to be. So if you may take this suggestion, I suggest you re-edit this chapter to make Naruto stronger than Erza to make it make more sense and nobody will be on your tail about it.
Darkhound77 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Question: Are you going write a lemon of edolas Erza/Erza Knightwalker and naruto because they a rare pairing ,maybe I don't know but their not are alot of them or a story of both Erzas and awesome threesome that is very rare . Love this story by the way and the other ones like Mirajane/Naruto or Mavis/Naruto .
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Good tale
Sephiroth 200 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Astonishing!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
nice
pervyLAteacher chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Look over this story. Now, I want you to look for the many run-on sentences, the repeated use of certain words and phrases (lust [17 TIMES] and white eyes [7 TIMES] in particular. In a lemon of that length that is quite a lot.
keys of fate chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
AW i loved the ending so cute.
RukaHatake75 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
that story got me freaking sweating