Reviews for A Moment, A Thought
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was so beautifully written.
TheSophia chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow.. I love the eluding to stuff! (though some right up front and to the pointness wouldn't be too bad either, lol) More! pease! If you don't, I'll cry! (lol ;)
Iglika chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I just love this story. Short, but so beautiful and well written! Please write more Zee/Ro stories!
Lost At Heart 07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
ok in the beging your polt is a lil unclear..and its hard to tell who's point of view this is being told from..the girl under the robot the robot the robots inner thougt? Keep up the good work on keeping the interest of the reader just make sure to try to make it a lil more clear..best of luck
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
((blushes)) *cough* Whoa...that was... ((hugs author)) Woot!
X2yp71c chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I feel that this fic is underappreciated. Despite its length, this is perhaps one of the most briefly contemplative fics I've read in this fandom.

I honestly wish they hadn't taken Zeta Project off-air, or at least left some DVDs. Probably one of the most thought provoking cartoons to ever hit Kids WB.

This couple, I love to death, despite the biological impossibility. The thoughts and the emotions conveyed in this fic reflect what might have actually developed in the series (if it hadn't been a childrens' series, that is).

I know through your profile that you don't write as often as you do artwork, and you haven't been active on ffnet for awhile either. But I can't help but hope still that you continue to write.

You were able to put so much in just five paragraphs. I'm envious of your talent.

Li
chris chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This story was great I remeber reading it before about two years ago and I never got to review. It is great and I don't know if that is possible but it is fiction so keep on writting if you are. I am adding it to my favorites.
chris chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
jenn chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
how sweet... and very sexy, i love it... write more plz
Bitch 44 chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
What the fuck is this ?
Hikari-11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
cool story, i love it, please make another, just longer, k?
SkyAngeli chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
WOW ! Amazing one I think it was pretty cool maybe you should do another one *nods* you must do another one
Pikton chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
*Ubber blushie!*WowTat's all cool!Thanks for the story,*Jokes*It was good fo me too!Teheheh
toughspirit chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I loved this so much! you have to continue on wiyh this for sure. A.S.A.P.
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This is a good story. Short, yet sweet.