Reviews for Dead on Arrival
Kurai Suki chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Please post the next part! I'm really starting to like this story but theres no next part!
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
you want my honest opinion? i say that the story is good, you have enough detail in there to inform the reader, but not too much that the reader gets too bored and just quits or it gives everything away. Tho, you do need to write more, longer chapters...and if you put in a cliff hanger or two it will get everyone excited for the next chapter. Also, do you have a beta? it always help to have one just in cause you miss something, or whatever...that's about it...other then that, GREAT FIC! lovee the idea! Please update again soon!
luvwell chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
i think that the love part might be a little fast, (with dai and ken) love at first sight is fake, unless this devolpes a little more, and will the olcer digidestined be in this? also will the digimon? wormon could be a help to ken in his midnight raids. oh, and please update no one likes it when you with hold chapters.

-Luv
takuya chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
i've said it once and i say it again this story is so total incredible and am glad you updated it here i dont really get on very well with MediaMiner, i cant say in words how great this was and how i total love the fact that you updated it i cant wait to read more
Princessstphanie chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Dude! Did u know the title of ur fic is a song by FOB! Lol, that's what made me read it!
lukomouse chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
I CAN'T FIND IT ON MEDIAMINER! IT'S NOT THERE! WAH!
FireDemon chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
I must say I agree with you on the NC17 point, it's actually rather annoying that they should do this.

I'll have to check out , cos I'd love to check out some more of your fics.
Taichi Ishida chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
yayz! go Pluto!

? You bet! I'm going to start my new account there too. -.- this is the 2nd time they've deleted one of my fics. *sweatdrops*

just wanted to check where my favorite authors were going to repost. *bounces away* Mediaminer, here I come!
ToriS chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
I'm too lazy to sign in. Bleh.

Well, if you want reviews in order to continue, then I'll have to give up my laziness and review! Yaaay! I like it so far. Please continue soon!

Tori

P.S. It says at the bottom to comment on a certain aspect of the story... Hmm, well, you have Ken calling Dai, Dai-chan already so I'm just guessing he already knows Dai well, even if Dai doesn't know it?
Taichi Ishida chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Lol...squeezing reviews eh?...Well I suppose it's to be expected. *grins* I like the commentaries. It gives the fic a plucky touch.

hehe...kewl kensuke...vampire ken...think of the possibilities...oh wait. u already have.

Ja ne!
Peg 'o Light chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
*Grins* Mention a book I read three years ago and I could probably give you details, but ask me which cupboard the cups go in...

_ Nah, honestly, I really like this! Are you gonna write more?
Peg 'o Light chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
_ I remember this! *Grins happily* Continue please?
Erszebeth chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Looks promising...

You love death stories, don't you ?
Taichi Ishida2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
*whoa*whoa* *hot* *hot* Way to go Pluto! Great fic. Ken's move was so Totally unexpected. Keep up the good work! And PLEASE update soon.