Reviews for Is it you?
V chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
ThAt awesome
Iwannabelikeme chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Oh Stiles, you silly boy, of course you can't get your mind around that Cora girl, you're in love with Lydia! I'm glad he finally knows that she knows about what he did, it seems about right that know Lydia blows Aiden off, I wouldn't mind, not one bit...they're meant to be, it's only a matter of time before she realizes that. Hopefully it won't be too long.
Blushcabello chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
THAT WAS PERFECT3
Black Bart Lady chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Damn, what is she going to do about Aiden now? Update soon girl
Thiswasmade4me chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
i just love it like always :)
Ludi chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I love your story!
Keep writing, you're really good :))
Norberts real mummy chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
I love this fic! Chapter 2? Cried! So emotional and lovely! Please keep at it, it's too good to abandon :) x
Black Bart Lady chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
NICE
Blushcabello chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Love it!
heycarmichael chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I love the way you write, and your Lydia's pov is amazing! I can also understand your decision to jump 2 days after the events of the season mid-finale, it's so stressful to start writing something while the show is airing ugh. Anyway I think you managed pretty well to turn the finale in this chapter. The scene of Lydia talkig to him and worrying about him while he just denies it even if we all know it's true he's not okay and so does Lydia amd asdfhdfghhujkkfss it's just too cute. Sorry, I'm not really capable of handling too many Stiles/Lydia feelings. And this fic just made my day.
Really looking forward to next chapter!
Thiswasmade4me chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
i like it
people having been updating less and less but this was worth the wait :)
We'reAllGoing chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Please continue this. And u should stiles kill someone haha it should be a twin haha do it, u can do it
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
kortney chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
OMG so excited for the next chapter.