Reviews for Marital Support
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
What a sense of foreboding at the end! I'm super curious as to what Lucina is referring to...

Great job with this chapter and the story thus far. It' small well-written and I haven't noticed any spelling or grammar mistakes nor any inconsistencies.

I look forward to reading more!
momamommam chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Thank you the update :) Can't wait what's gonna happen next!
Flik98 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Great so far, I would love to read more X3
RagPen chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
This is getting so good. Please please please continue!
SHMRAHHHH chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Holy bejesus this is sooooo good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
love it please update soon
hastey chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
i love everything about this story. it makes me giddy whenever i read about chrom and rei sharing secret affections
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
You did especially well with this chapter! The way you conveyed Lucina's feelings and emotions was just wonderful; really, great job!

Boy... Is Lucina going to join this story?! And I don't mean the older one...
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
It was a nice surprise to see Chrom; after three chapters, I thought this story was simply going to include Rei and Lissa arguing in diverse tents! Haha!

Anyway, nice job! The flow of the conversation was very well done.
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is a funny story! Chapter two was especially good, as with every situation, Lissa's position seemed more and more ridiculous, yet kept up a realistic aspect as I could SEE the princess doing all of those things! Good job; looking forward to more!
AquaticSilver chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Awww..okay this is really CUTE and yet at the same time heartbreaking. Not even getting close to her parents but instead keeping distance from them.

I wanna see Morgan too...if that possible, His POV. Or..more ChromxRei :3
MangamanZX chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Cute, heartbreaking, and foreboding... I like it
The Punch Lord chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
aw luuuucccyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hugs daughter*
why do they all have to bare so much?! ;n;
Strawberry Eggs chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I guess Lucina doesn't know about the whole multiverse/many-worlds interpretation thing yet. To be fair, I don't think it's ever explained how they figured out time traveling results in traveling to a parallel universe. Heck, some characters like Yarne and Grima still think there's a single timeline.

Oh well. I did like the butterfly effect reference, considering it's her motif. Indeed, I quite enjoyed her introspection throughout this chapter. It's neat to see this "snapshot" of her before she is fully revealed to her parents. She's worried and guilty about spying on Chrom and Raye, but it's understandable that she can't help it. She's already been through so much, it must be heartwarming to see her parents so much younger than she last so them, and so in love. It is also heartrending at the same, considering how lonely she has been.

So something interesting is suppose to happen later, hmm? Considering where Chrom and Rei are off to, I have a few ideas as to what that is. Guess I'll have to wait and see if I'm right (though chances are, that "turn for the worse" may happen anyway).

Excellent chapter! I shall await the next one!
almost mediocre chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Oh, Lucina... :'(
Update soon? :) I want more Rei/Chrom adorable-ness!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »