Reviews for Marital Support
1WitchFan chapter 9 . 9/15
This is really good. Please finish
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Nooooooo there aren't any more chapters! I NEED MORRREEE! :) good job! Keep writing! It's really good.
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
What a sense of foreboding at the end! I'm super curious as to what Lucina is referring to...

Great job with this chapter and the story thus far. It' small well-written and I haven't noticed any spelling or grammar mistakes nor any inconsistencies.

I look forward to reading more!
momamommam chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Thank you the update :) Can't wait what's gonna happen next!
Flik98 chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Great so far, I would love to read more X3
RagPen chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
This is getting so good. Please please please continue!
SHMRAHHHH chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Holy bejesus this is sooooo good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
love it please update soon
hastey chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
i love everything about this story. it makes me giddy whenever i read about chrom and rei sharing secret affections
Deader than the Doornail chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
You did especially well with this chapter! The way you conveyed Lucina's feelings and emotions was just wonderful; really, great job!

Boy... Is Lucina going to join this story?! And I don't mean the older one...
Deader than the Doornail chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
It was a nice surprise to see Chrom; after three chapters, I thought this story was simply going to include Rei and Lissa arguing in diverse tents! Haha!

Anyway, nice job! The flow of the conversation was very well done.
Deader than the Doornail chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is a funny story! Chapter two was especially good, as with every situation, Lissa's position seemed more and more ridiculous, yet kept up a realistic aspect as I could SEE the princess doing all of those things! Good job; looking forward to more!
AquaticSilver chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Awww..okay this is really CUTE and yet at the same time heartbreaking. Not even getting close to her parents but instead keeping distance from them.

I wanna see Morgan too...if that possible, His POV. Or..more ChromxRei :3
MangamanZX chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Cute, heartbreaking, and foreboding... I like it
imthepunchlord chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
aw luuuucccyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *hugs daughter*
why do they all have to bare so much?! ;n;
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »