Reviews for Family is What you Make it
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW
Noxy the Proxy chapter 11 . 4/5
Will there be more?
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 11 . 3/12
Uh oh are they going to hear her having a nightmare, moreeee pleaseeee
E-man-dy-S chapter 11 . 3/9
Thanks for updating.
megsjedi chapter 11 . 3/6
This really is quite good. Your characters are sound, the plot is seamless and has a good pace. You have a tendency to slip from past tense to present tense and back again, but it's not often enough to be really annoying. I recommend a beta reader.

I enjoy the dynamic between Jim and Jenna, two sibs who just aren't sure about the whole thing but more than happy to try to be good to each other. It brings to mind how carefully blended families tread around each other until things are more familiar.

Bones has an advantage in the fact that he has family, and has been married. He's much more used to the give-and-take situations that come up when family is concerned. He can at least be a mediator if things get too heated.

How is Dumbledore doing with the fact his "Chosen One" doesn't even remotely fit the Prophecy? By default, the job passes to poor Neville. Voldemort will eventually find out that Jenna isn't his rival because she was born in December, so he chose the wrong person. Or, one could argue that the Prophecy has already been fulfilled, the night that he tried to kill Jenna.

Whatever people decide, Pike is there for her. The Federation and Starfleet wouldn't be happy with anyone who tried to take her away. Magic vs modern tech, there's no where they could hide her where a transporter beam couldn't get her out. Unless it was a place with the composition of minerals found at the Katric Arc in Gol on Vulcan.

Vulcan! I'd like to see Jenna meet Spock at least once and have her own opinion on "that pointy-eared bastard."

And, yeah. *Salute* To Nimoy's memory. Live long and prosper. (I cried so much last Friday!)
megsjedi chapter 7 . 3/5
Don't worry about Sam, he's never been central to the story in either timeline. Don't worry so much about canon, this is an AU. That's the joy of an AU, certain details can be tweaked.

And it's Leonard.
megsjedi chapter 6 . 3/5
The way Pike reacted? Awesome. Very sweet. _ Poor Jenna, though, realizing she was flirting with her brother.

She's flirting with this Chad guy Damn, I was hoping she'd flirt with Bones. He needs a sweet girl.

On with reading more!
Skendo chapter 11 . 3/5
I forgot that this was sitting in my inbox :) so that was a nice surprise this morning :) Enjoyed reading a ProtectiveBrother!Jim and ProtectiveFriend!Bones :D
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 3/2
update soon
anesor chapter 9 . 3/2
Poor McCoy!
Penny is wise chapter 11 . 3/1
Awesome chapter.
sdoyle1989 chapter 11 . 2/28
This is a great story keep it up!
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 2/28
I love this story so much :)
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 2/28
awww, poor jenna
NicoleR85 chapter 11 . 2/27
I loved it. Please update soon.