Reviews for Kitchen Cozy
Luna12 chapter 1 . 7/9
This was a great short story. The romantic tension and playful humor were in perfect balance and stayed true to the characters.

The ending was the only part that could use a little work. For a first kiss, Ranma (who is normally super shy and inexperienced) came across as more passionate and confident than I expected. This is the same guy who stutters and freaked out when Akane was in her seductive doll form and when Kiima impersonated her, too. Blurting out the "I love you" without extra subtext or character development seemed a bit sudden.

I guess I picture Ranma giving one hell of a kiss, realizing what he did and freaking out, to be reassured by Akane that she's in mutual agreement.

However, come the end of the manga, I can realistically believe Akane returning the "I love you". She's established her feelings to the reader since the Ryugenzawa arc.

Overall, a brilliant story and lots of satisfaction for us Ranma/Akane fans.
RainbowDragon039 chapter 1 . 2/1
What an awesome and cute fanfic! *doki doki* Those two were born for eachother! I just love those two together! Thank u for the cute story! XD
Mik0ne chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
LOVE IT! My boyfriend and I got into a flour fight while making cookies, the kitchen was a huge mess after. You should write a one-shot of them watching a scary movie together! It would be priceless!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
SO CUTE AND SWEET!
supermangageek23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It was so fluffy and cute and sweet and i really loved it
crenshawheightskjlol chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this makes me all warm and fuzzy.

it always has. :)
Flaming Wolf5491 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
aww that was cute
Kawii-Neji-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I love this story!
Nils chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
the story's so cute! love it! update more like these. waiting for more.
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
this is so... nice. _ i love the intensity. i imagine this to be a scene between a slightly older ranma and akane, during a time when both actually know how they feel about each other, but still have fun keeping it a "secret" from their family and from themselves... kinda hard to explain, but there you go. Xp all in all, great work!
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
awsum story! it was cute in evry way! -
Concetta chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This is by far, I think, my favorite Ranma/Akane story! It was wel written, in character, and SO cute and beautiful! LOVE IT!

Ciao!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hihi! I pity Kasumi for having to clean that kitchen up, really.

But a very pretty, lovely story! So much fluff, but so cute! I'm starting to see a pattern in your Ranma fics, mostly in your view of both Ranma and Akane. - Quite interesting.

A wonderful story!
FalafelPrincessC chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was very well-written and delightfully cute!
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
OHH! This is so awesome! Your an awesome writer!