Reviews for You Know Who To Call
MechWarriorANON chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I wish they had more scenes like these in the original series. This kind of scenario is one of the many things that made the TT animated series so popular, IMO.
It helps that I read this in their voices LOL, doing that really does make it that much better.
I can't read most TT fics any other way, it wouldn't be the same.

Also, if you wanna shout me out in your author's notes, go for it, I'm not going anywhere.
ONLY two hours? I've lost my edge... lol
Combat Engineer chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Great job so far. I'm really loving the small plots of each chapter. Keep it up!
MechWarriorANON chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
This is probably my favorite chapter yet. I've always liked to think Gar is not just a video gamer,
he's probably (REALLY) good at certain board games too. Not all of them, but he might randomly be a pro at a few of them, I can definitely see that being the case.
That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the other 3 chapters, they were great, but this one stands out to me in the
4 posted so far.

On a side note, I am dying of laughter visualizing Gar with a face like the one he has in that picture at the top of the page, but having it during the chess match in this chapter... and Raven would probably have a perfect poker face as per usual; maybe it would crack if Gar starts winning by a lot.

I think I need to lie down LOOOOL

The best part about this chapter IMO is that I personally think it could have legitimately happened as a scene during the first TT show. Kudos for a realistic portrayal.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Brilliant first chapter! I've always wanted to read a fanfic based on Beast Boy spying as a fly. I thought it was interesting that he had been spying on her but wasn't shown his face on camera in that episode. You captured his feelings brilliantly!
Zinnia99 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013