Reviews for Predator
NoRatCat chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Well this was an interesting read. Normally I am a Star and Dixie supporter. I've only read one good fic where they are together and even had puppies together. However, I found this an interesting pairing as well. you kept Dixie in character and I could easily see this being said line for line in her voice. I do feel sorry for Jenna, but this little alternate universe intrigues me. I wonder if there how the rest of the Balto movies would be like? Heck I wonder how different Aleu would be with Dixie as her mother? Well a different dog but lol I could see Dixie as the kind of mother who just coddles and dotes on her children.

Frankly I think you should write more for this. A continuation. I found your writing pretty well done and I would like to see more from you.
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well, I've never seen a fic with a Balto/Dixie pairing, but it seem interesting, nice job. Sorry if this review isn't that good.
dax0042 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Man this was good, but I would have liked it if Balto got back with Jenna.
dax0042 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Jenna will kill Dixie when she finds out what going on.
dax0042 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like it. Update soon.
Noblewriter chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I feel like this needs a sequel. Or maybe I would love to read a sequel. Anyways Not what I thought would happen, but great story. Actually excellent story. I would love if you wrote more Balto Fanfics.
Noblewriter chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Great story. Hope Balto can come to his senses.
Wolf Assassin 7477 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
As long as Balto remains IC, this will be freaking awesome!

So, will Dixie win or will Balto come to his sense I wonder... I can't wait for the last chapter!
Kodiwolf321 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
great chapter
Wolf Assassin 7477 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Well, as long as you keep the characters IC then you'll be fine.

So, the plan is coming along well, but will Balto fall for Dixie or will he reject her? I'll stay tuned to find out more!
Wolf Assassin 7477 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Actually, you did pretty good. It's weird that Jenna is acting high and mighty around her friends, but hey, it's your story.

You did great. I'll be looking out for chapter 2.
Kodiwolf321 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
i think its good so far lol