Reviews for It's a Hard-Knock Life (Except When There's Cookies)
kunai909 chapter 1 . 8/13
Continue?
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 6/27
This . . . is an absolute masterpiece.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 6/2
Awwwww, this is adorable. Somehow, I could totally see this happening. Feel-good fics centered around Jason (that are good) aren't all that common, so it's nice to see one every now and again.
littleditto chapter 1 . 5/9
This is cute. Good job
Kateri3740 chapter 1 . 3/16
Awwww! This was the cutest and most awesomest thing ever! SOOOOOO CUTE! Please, can you write another in this series? One where Bruce comes to visit him, or Dick, as their alter ego- or goes to spy on him, and hears them saying their "real" names that Jason taught them? Love it! I'd bet all this change comes from them noticing how he has cleaned up a bit, and the thing with Alfred. Can you have Jason teaching them a little bit of self defense, after he asks sister Agnes, of course? That would be awesome. :) And of course adding in a little bit of bat training in there as well, such as noticing body language and people to detect threats. They could use it in that area, and if the kids can spot Robin in hiding, then they are already pretty good. :) Love this!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 1 . 1/6
YES! PLEASE ADD MORE!
WonderStarLord chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Best fic I've read in a long time!
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
i really want more of this cuteness
meshou storm chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I can't tell you how much I love this story. It's like that little thing that makes you smile when you're having a bad day.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This was awesomeness and i absolutely adored it! XD Thank you so frigging much for writing this!
DreadedName chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Ugh
You have no idea how much love I hold for this story
NO IDEA
THIS IS SERIOUSLY LIKE ONE OF THE MOST PERFECT THINGS EVERRRRR
You are awesome
(And I adore Tim so him not having an awful nickname is cool too)
ZoraBriallen chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Awesome! You should write more! :-)
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
AWWWWW, this is so frikkin adorable! I never thought, honest-to-God, that I would ever find an awesome fic where Jason was good with kids. It just... It's not done. But HAZZAH, I have found an amazing story that potrays this without making Jason OOC! Score all around!

Awesome one-shot. So happy I found it!

-KW13
Raquel chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This is adorable!
insanityismyname15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
You should totally write a sequel to this where everyone realizes he has adopted the orphanage and he realizes they found out and just lots of embarrassment ensues and the kids just kind of ignore his embarrassment and continue calling him mr. Red and he's their favorite and the bat fam is just confused how the Red Hood got an army of toddlers... in other words I really like this fic...