Reviews for The Totally Amazing Spider-Man
Ha ha spider man didnt recognise sam with fake mustache while standing next to her
Is spider man gonna change into milf hunter
Cardinel chapter 8 . 7/13
A very interesting crossover. for some reason it reminds me of the ultimate spider-man cartoon, which is good cause that was one of my favourite recent cartoons. plus its wide cast of villains (like taskmaster and the beetle.) gave off a feeling of a wider marvel universe while still remaining uniquely spider-man.

Also, nameless judge: my guess is Ben Urich. He's a known mentor to peter parker, and the description matches Urich's ultimate marvel (comic book series) counterpart very well. that's just my guess though.
esp chapter 8 . 6/19
this is getting good i sure it stays that way.
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 6/9
nice
TrimusicaDrag00n90 chapter 8 . 5/23
Well W.H.O.O.P get ready because Marvel is coming in full fore.
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 5/18
Huh. I was kind of expecting a dynamic hot of Spider-Man to be Peter's entry, but then you reminded me that Peter was still playing Spidey on the down-low, so there would be no reason to reveal him like that.

I have absolutely no idea who the guest judge is. I also don't see the point of keeping his name secret until the end of the contest. There really isn't any reason in-story except to keep the readers guessing as to who your easter egg is this time.

It's fine that you're not good at the quips yet, as with only 1 or 2 months of heroing under his belt, neither is Peter. I advise watching the first two Spider-Man movies, both of the Amazing Spider-Man movies, and any Marvel movie with Robert Downey Jr.. Actually, any movie with Robert Downey Jr. in it will do, not just the Marvel ones.

And now for a short critique. Spelling, punctuation, plot, and characterization are all quite good. The only real problems are word choice and tense (especially tense). You have a problem with constantly switching between the past and present tense while writing; pick just one, and everything will flow more easily. Word choice is a bit trickier problem to fix; the best method I've found is to read everything out loud, and when you find something that doesn't fit, play with it until it does work.

That's all I can think of for now. I look forward to seeing how things progress from here.

Keep up with the great work!
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 8 . 5/16
Nice chapter
Haha Robin Scher(batsky) nice
moogle-man chapter 8 . 5/2
when are you going to restart writing Guardian Spider? that shit is gold, just standing there waiting to happen!
thewriterstory chapter 8 . 5/2
Wow this is ssuch a good story!
My guess is Jameson
DarkDevilKnight chapter 8 . 4/26
Tony Stark?
Hehe chapter 8 . 4/24
It's obviously Deadpool. You just can't kill a good bromance.
Mercwiththemouth chapter 8 . 4/25
Glad to see that you have updated. Now that Spider-man is known to the public it can only get more interesting from here.

Also, I am sad to say but I can't figure out who the mystery judge is. I had some ideas but I don't know if they are right or not.