Reviews for The Totally Amazing Spider-Man
Laxard chapter 8 . 7/19
Fanfiction offical app told me thst this fic was updated. Shame that it is not true.
New Universe Returns chapter 8 . 6/27
I love this. Can you please continue this?

I also love to see Peter attend Malibu University with the three spies in few years from now.
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 6/27
I was wondering if you can do a Martin Mystery x Spider-Man X-over?

It is based on The Totally Amazing Spider-Man, and an off-shoot of it. Instead of Peter Parker transfered to Beverly Hills, Peter is transfered to Sherbrooke, Quebec, where he will attend Torrington Academy.
Leo chapter 8 . 6/3
Why all good story are take a while seriously men update already ok if font want give to someone will continue and if you continue from the day u upload the probably this story has like 20 or 30 chapter already come update man do it for your fans reader ok.
Ralex chapter 8 . 5/18
Come on men update already will can you add some ideas like the iron spider suit of spider man also make some special guest like Tony stark visit there or nick fury please is been years now.
graysean86 chapter 8 . 5/10
If it's not j. jonah jameson you are gonna piss off a lot of people. Any way i can't wait for the next chapter, hope it gets uploaded soon.
Dude it's been a year, when exactly are you going to update
erica.phoenix16 chapter 8 . 4/23
Why haven't you updated this? This is such an amazing story! You nailed all the characters from both series.

Will we see anymore Spider-man characters besides Kingpin appear in the future?

Please update.
Piterio chapter 8 . 4/23
My answer, Stan Lee! Because this guy always manage to slip in any marvel stories, be they movie cartoon or comics. Regardless it's very nice. I watched Totally Spies long time ago and they were not my idea of a crossover, but this is surprisingly, good. Thanks.
Great Saiyaman54 chapter 8 . 2/23
Put black cat in the story
redandready45 chapter 8 . 2/15
This is interesting. You've earned a follow. Hope you continue.
Spidertron100 chapter 1 . 2/4
Hey are you to continue this story, it seems interesting.
guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Goddammit update already!
Cloud4012 chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Good chapter but I have to ask is Peter gonna be paired with someone and will be be apart of whoop
IchiIchi chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Really nice story so far and am just itching to read some more. Am confused if there's gonna be a pairing or not, though?