Reviews for Like Sands Through the Hourglass
lauriena chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
lol the death of golda, sad but funny too
suz chapter 9 . 9/13/2002
Yup, they're in love, sigh. Only one prob. Hobbes is 10 years too young to have served in 'Nam. But he DID serve in desert storm... Their love has already been expressed physically, and will undoubtedly be again, Bobby's assertion to the contrary not withstanding. Sex is an integral part of a loving relationship, and will undobtedly be part of theirs, too. While I'd be interested on your take on it, I doubt that will happen with the new censorship rules in place on fanfic. It's enough for me to know that the boys will always love each other. Those of us who want to know more will find each other.
BethCarielle chapter 9 . 9/12/2002
Wow, those were really good BA. Fantastic little snippits from their life, I can so see them happening.

Morrolan chapter 9 . 9/10/2002
This is sooooo sweet! I loved it. You should write more for this...even if its not a whole connected story...write the wedding scene. Pleas.
liz012014 chapter 9 . 9/10/2002
Wow! I'm so glad you continued the story. I hope there will be more to come.
Meggypoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Ah, you did it again! This was GREAT, just like the Gift...I surely hope we haven't seen the end of these vignettes? I love the way you portray our guys. Please write more, I'd love to see the marriage and how about another I-Man fic? You got any of those laying around? :)