Reviews for Buy My Soul
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why you so inactive...why i want more i love how this story is turning out
Toolazytologin chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Cody you little bitch taking nearly a year to update this lol chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I love this story and I'm glad you updated even if it took you a year!
And I think it has been quite a while since I last reviewed...
Just so you know I still love you and your stories so much! C:
lo chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Nice work, I like how Sasuke is learning about his powers. Also, it's both sweet and sad Naruto's parents are still with him.
fallen angel303 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
wooo finally u updated yay so whats behind the door :)
W1NT3RST33L chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Love the plot it's nice dark and well written. Can't wait to read what happens next :)
Naruto7771 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This story is started to get really good...I hope Sasuke is the seme XD
Release Me chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
screams why do you do this to me? I get the end and BAM big cliff hanger. I screamed so much when I saw baby itachi there I was like all doing a little happy dance and being very wired. I was reading this while at work I just about flip my buggie over and screamed. everything getting sooooo good eeeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't wait to see what happens next! like how did Itachi just show up? I'm trying to rap my mind around it and im like hmmm did he make a deal to? or did he just save Sasuke's ass XD great wonderful chapter ass always I look forward to more of your awesome story crack/ heroin of awesomeness of life XD
AmayaYuuki chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I love stories like this! Update, and update quick!
lovenaruto18100 chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This story is good! Can't wait for the next chap. R u going to be updating Motivation soon?
foxykasumi chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Yay! Finally a update! I really like where the story is heading. Hopefully it wont take another year for another update (:
Release Me chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Omg omg! ! Flips tables im sooo excited about this story! I wonder what's behind that door? Hmmm well it's got to be something I can't wait! As always it was wroth the year long wait! SCREAMS I feel like kid at the candy shop right now getting to read this! I hope Itachi alright and shows up soon to...and here I thought maybe I had everything sort of figured out but no I don't and I'm glad I don't cuz now I'm sitting here like omg omg omg are they linked? Is there more to...what I think going to happen? Hmmm I love a good mind fuck! Can't wait to read what happena next yay!
Amy Lee Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
OMG. Yes you do leave us with cliffhangers, but they are worth the wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
your story was very great please update soon
bridmatt chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This is interesting. It has the potential to be a good fic with a strong plot, which is sadly rare for this fandom. There are a lot of really good conflicts brewing here already. If Sasuke's been brought back to life, this creates a lot of problems: How does he avoid having people find out he's been resurrected? (It would raise too many questions and probably be traumatizing for his parents.) I'm assuming Sasuke hasn't been granted a full life here, just enough time so he can accomplish his goal, right? (Which complicates a possible romance if Naruto is human...) Assuming his parents aren't to know about what just happened, who will he be living with and how will he manage the day to day necessities (food, clothing, transportation, money for all the things he might need during his investigation, etc.)? And in general, being a young teenager is a handicap for what he wants to do. At 15, he can't drive, can't go into bars, probably wouldn't be taken seriously be the adults he'd want to question, so how will he get around all these problems?

And of course the biggest issue: how does Sasuke get what he wants and find the person who killed him and his brother, but get out of the pact he made with the devil and avoid eternal damnation, etc.? I like that in the first chapter Sasuke already mentioned that he'd want to find a way out of it. It makes Sasuke look less stupid for making this kind of deal and Itachi look less irresponsible for letting him. You could also say that Sasuke's way of thinking is very in-character because while Naruto was horrified he would agree to give Orochimaru his body, it turned out Sasuke had no intention of going through with it all along. Along those lines, it now occurs to me that if Naruto is human (or another ghost, an angel, a lesser demon, etc., just someone who isn't the devil or someone directly in league with him), then you could have a really canon-scenario here if Naruto found out Sasuke wanted revenge and had made this terrible pact but wanted to save him from it.

Seeing how all those things play out is what I'd be reading the fic for, personally. I'd be disappointed if you found a way to turn this into yet another (for this fandom) episodal high school fic with 80% (or more) of the action focused on all the usual, mundane drama (tests, school dances, field trips, and bullies), and 20% (or less) focused on the stuff that's actually interesting and unique to this fic. (And besides, what are bullies and school dances compared to a character that just made a pact with the devil?) That of course is just my feelings on it.

Good luck with your writing. :)