Reviews for The First Namikaze
KrishnaSharnam chapter 28 . 3/9
The story is coming along nicely. I hope you continue to paint madara in a nice picture. I constantly think that he will turn wild again; and I think I am right. You are just biding time for doing that :D
By the way post script states you would have posted next chapter by end of Feb or first week March! No fair! You are late
so basically, he is paired with his great aunt. oh boy, when they have sex that would be awkward as fuck. then theres the deformed children
stevesgaming87 chapter 28 . 3/4
Enjoy this story a lot. Def hope the updates keep coming. Read all this at once and I noticed a few grammatical/spelling errors here and there but nothing to big. Really like what you've done to the story. I was hoping root wouldn't be such a pain this time around, but hopefully its snipped in the bud a bit sooner.

Followed and Favorited. 4th story I've favorited out of two years worth of reading on this site :)
Robthekiwi121 chapter 28 . 3/3
Glad this isn't dead! It truly is an enjoyable story!
I truly hate it when people use Shadow clones for training in their fics, and the reason is very simple, the authors are all worthless on calculating! Naruto spent at least 8 YEARS training with clones here, so lets assume he trained with at LEAST 10 clones
(which we all know is way lower then he actually used)
thats 80 YEARS of training, yet his so fucking weak, he has over 80 years of training and his only this strong? he must have freaking brain damage or something, 40 IQ? it makes no sense, a lifetime of training and hes only barely above people whos under the age of 20. that is fucking pathetic. If you are going to use clones in your story, doing right damnit, this is just sad.
Dezzal chapter 9 . 3/1
I like the idea of this story but it lacks depth. It just reads like a huge summary and Everytime I get to a good part it skips ahead.
Clay19 chapter 3 . 2/28
That is bullshit, somebody powerful then him. And if this is simebody from his time than thats stupid.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/28
Thats over 25 years of training he did in those days. abit odd he couldnt do something actually meaningful.
Bluestrain chapter 25 . 2/26
This is the best story on this site, i dunno what to tell you. It's so good that if i hadn't read naruto i would think you made this universe up yourself.
brachiosaurus chapter 28 . 2/24
EFFING YOU THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER! WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE SOONER, HUH, WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE SOONER!?
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 28 . 2/22
This story is amazing please keep the updates coming!
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 15 . 2/21
I'm really enjoying this fic it's awesome! But I couldn't help but laugh at project KF I mean I don't know what it is yet and it's probably not good but it sounded like he was ordering a KFC, just made me giggle.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 28 . 2/18
Woot Yahiko, Konan and Nagato.

Good chapter.
Keep it going! Well done! One of the best time travel fic ever! A different plot from others! Looking forward to how this story continues!
Ugh. This trash is bullshit. Age regression and memory loss? Alternate naruto verse? The character isn't even Naruto anymore. Personality is also very OOC.
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »