Reviews for The First Namikaze
I BEG of you to update! This is an amazing story that is so well done, I find it hard to believe it's only on fanfiction. I just read the entire story in one day and am not disappointed. Please update more.
elemental wolf sage chapter 3 . 7/5
wait if naruto retains muscle memory why can't his body remember the road fighting style he learnt from the toad summons
Austinbanner chapter 11 . 6/28
Update your story
Ten no ochi-o chapter 27 . 6/22
I'm kind of curious, with the way the story plays out, do you EVER intend to return Naruto's and Kurama's memories? Or was time travel just a cheap way to put an overpowered basically OC into the Naruto backstory? I still love the story, but it's kind of frusturating if you don't plan on putting that into the plot, after all, this is a time travel story.
Fuyuriku chapter 27 . 6/21
Thank you for the read.
Golden Ryuu Bijuu King chapter 2 . 6/20
Well then... The legendary duo became a trio!

Hope Naruto doesn't remember the stuff about Madara... This should be his new fresh start in life
arckane chapter 3 . 6/19
going way to slow for me and Naruto is way to fucking weak
PokemonMaster191 chapter 27 . 6/8
I must say that I greatly enjoyed reading this and would like to see where it goes. It's originality is inspiring and unique. Hope to see more from you!
TheArchitech chapter 27 . 6/6
Please update soon i really like this story:D
Mecaldar chapter 3 . 6/4
I all ready know who it is ! its the plant guys!
insanemaelstorm chapter 27 . 5/30
Nice chapter. Love the back story you gave as to how kushina and also how accurate her character was to canon. Also liked kishina's aunt and her interaction with naruto's group and kushina. Looking forward to reading more
Quantum physics chapter 27 . 5/28
You can't go with Canon version anime version history in Naruto anymore with your story just another to change history by being there and marry Minto Uzumaki instead Senju Hashiramage here's my suggestion have Naruto wake up passed out in the field at the training a trim paint is the story that's how you can create the craziness that occurred in the story because I think you just wrote yourself into a corner and if you continue to write your continued myself into a corner another change history by marrying someone that the First Hokage was supposed to marry as soon as he created that change of Ripple up and down the timeline occurred so that's history to Cannon in the anime Naruto and comic books will never happen
AO Black chapter 27 . 5/29
I love this story man, it's just soo awesome.
1234r3 chapter 27 . 5/26
Hmmm the characters are in play very soon
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 27 . 5/25
Oh Obito, nice.

Yay Minato and Jiraiya.

Danzo killed the alliance what an idiot.

Oh Nagato is already born nice.

Good chapter.