Reviews for Reluctant Devotion
Lafemmevegeta chapter 25 . 6/18
Great story. I didn't care for the slamming ,hitting and threatening to kill statements for Edward, but I also understand that all Edwards are not perfect. Especially a mobster one. All in all though, it was an intriguing read with a great storyline.
Hello I just wated to let you ladys know you did a great job on this story. I loved to from begaining t the end. I had hope that Edward would turn i to a sweet heart or at least try to care about Bella's feeling. I was very surprised about Alice. But waht can we say. Lol. Great job n this is one I had never read. I loved it thank you ladys. :) im cant remember what name im under lol. Debbieg95388 or debbieg0513. Love it great job love mob storys any kind :)
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 25 . 4/26
I loved it. I was hoping Edward would change and treat her with respect.
Azure Shine chapter 25 . 3/30
this is boring ending. why mobward story always end with bella accept edward as mafia? why not make him go to the right way than bad way as criminal? this ending is cliche. i hope this story have diffrent/unique ending but it same with all mobward stories. i dissapoint.
I'm reviewing on the first chapter but I've read up til chapter 7, I have to say I am a HUGE fan of jess2002's stories and I have read almost every single one of them due to my love of the Edward personality she created. It's like that dark, abusive, sexy Edward has been written to the point of perfection and I absolutely love him and all of The BxE stories on the page. When I finished them all I came looking for more under JessandTAT only to be completely and utterly disappointed. I dislike Edward, I dislike Bella, I dislike all these OC's that don't help the story progress much. Bella's family is portrayed like some dirty southern hicks that love to cuss at each other and slobber beer all over themselves. Wel that's the picture I've been getting from there first few chapters. I get that Edwards personality won't always be the same consistsntly from story to story but here he was just too off along with Bella to even make it make sense. I can't even get past these first few chapters it was that terrible. Hope to see better work in the future.
angleface12 chapter 25 . 3/7
wonderful story . i had to read it all in one setting. love it!
jk chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
her reaction to the hormones was a bit much don't you think?
jk chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
bella didn't even hurt alice? the better fucking kill her!
jk chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
sounds like bellas pretty fucked up in the head...who loves a guy that threatens to kill her family?
jk chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
that whole part about reading her diary was fucking stupid

their relationship is not healthy...bella should get the fuck away from him
jk chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
id like to see Edward hit her..i think hes all talk
and she loves him but hes such a prick?
jk chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
all the stuff she said she saw the first two was Edward involved in that?
they never two years? what did Edward just use her the whole time? her and who else? why her?
debnin chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
I'm fans of both of you I love this Edward I love that he has a actitud
mrs.addiecullen chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Awww at first I was like Edward is an crazy asshole but now I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I kept reading because I thought it would get better but this story is shit. Edward is an ass and Bella is a butch for not standing up for herself. This ain't romance at all. It's abuse and Edward needs to be locked up and Bella needs to be sent to the psych ward for loving him.
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »