Reviews for Asura no Ashikabi
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 9/15
good and update soon in 2017 of sept?
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 9/15
good
BrownWashington ggg chapter 2 . 1/2
dude when's the next chapter coming out man
The Winds of Change chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
In Sekirei Naruto crossovers, I usually think about a meeting of Sahashi and Naruto, Naruto would be like: Dad, how the fuck did you get a harem?
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
...That's what happens when one 'thinks' they are ready for a Fan Fiction, but really isn't. You have been Idle for almost a whole year now. Just over twenty days left 'till it IS a year. Not a bad start, though I've read better beginnings for stories. Frankly there are just too many Fics that start the same way. No real originality. It just doesn't come off very nicely anymore. The only real NarutoXSekirei crossover I love is "The ninth Sekirei Pillar". It's finished now, but it was FUCKING AWESOME. THAT is something everyone should aspire to.

It's a true Crossover. The best mix I've ever read. And the best part is that Orochimaru is the real villain in the end.

Still...I'd love to read more of yours. I'll follow this just in case.
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
keep up the great work. update soon please.
Natural Light chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
tambahkan pairingnya Naruto x Miya
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Ugh. Did you HAVE to include Miya as a charecter close to Naruto? Her character is SOOOOOOO annoying. At least you didnt have Naruto living in the Izumo Inn. Now THAT is an overused plot. Anyway awsome story and pretty good job with Tsukiumi. As for Naruto, just dont make him as weak and spineless as Minato, that lets everybody walk all over him. So yeah, I hope you update soon.
Fuzzyjacket chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I really like how this is shaping up so far.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
interesting start hope ya continue
good work
Velial13 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Oh, it's pretty good, and it's nice to see Naruto/Sekirei crossover without massive harem, 1-2 girl is more than enough headache, I can't understand how anyone can handle more, so yeah, thanks for the chapter and good luck!
Kaijukage Master of the Uzuton chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Nice is this going to be a single seikirei story? Will their be lemons? Because usually the most we get is a light lime at best. Keep up the good work.
Kami no Kage chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
You can eat pancakes with chopsticks. Japanese have a pancake like dish called okonomiyaki, so I'm almost certain they can use chopsticks to eat pancakes.

This chapter was a little short, but good. A little rushed still, at the end, but not too bad, like last chapter. Like Naruto not living in Izumo Inn, since canon revolves there a little, most people tend to take the easy way out.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Kami no Kage chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You made a small mistake when Tsukiumi had just fallen on Naruto. He thought to himself that her odd manner of speech made her even more beautiful than she appeared, but he had yet to hear her speak.

I also felt that Tsukiumi would have wanted her wedding night. But that's just me, and is relatively unimportant.

Other than the above, this was a pretty well done chapter. Grammar isn't too bad, passable. Flow was decent, if maybe a little bit rushed. Some time to polish all the details may help you out a little. The premise is solid, I like Tsukiumi.

I will ask though, if a second sekirei is really necessary for him. I feel like it would be more interesting to read something where Tsukiumi is the only one he wings. I also feel you could go a lot deeper with their relationship if she's his only bird. Another unimportant note you may or may not notice.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 8/22/2013