Reviews for All Hell Breaks Loose
fionaj642 chapter 2 . 8/5
They all raise their eyebrow too much. Maybe try different facial expressions like furrowed brows, or describing the emotion portrayed by their faces. Like Dean had a pinched expression as he stared at the demon. Or Beth's face was a mask but the incredulous expression showed in her eyes. Other than those repeats really intriguing story despite everything being word for word.
vjmdog chapter 14 . 7/22
I'm crying because the baby died and my sister told me to stop because it was a fake baby in a fake story based off a fake show and I looked at he like she was crazy but she is right this is a fake baby and I WAS EMOTIONALY ATTACHED TO THAT FETUS YOU BETTER GIVE BE ANOTHER BABY TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH... Please I am so sad, but as long as you write another baby in the story and help them move on from this I will be fine. Ps. I love this story very much and you are a great writer I also liked how you made jj johns baby but I'm wondering how that will work out with the apocalypse and all.
katieroseanne chapter 1 . 6/15
Im just wondering if dean and beth are ever gonna have kids?
ireadtoomuch96 chapter 27 . 6/13
The night before, I stayed up til 4 to finish Highway to Hell. Last night I stayed up til 4 to finish again and got to reading the flashback chapters right now. I. LOVE THIS. It is so easy to imagine Beth in the family and going through all these episodes. It has just the right amount of everything. Cute scenes a smut scenes all fit well into the episodes. I kept bawling my eyes out during the emotional stuff. I loved the Djinn chapter! Thank you so much for writing!
SaphyraBlu13 chapter 6 . 6/1
I think her middle name should be Grace. It fits her upbringing and Elizabeth Grace has a nice cadence to it... of course I'm reading this series long after it was posted and you probably have a name already, i just thought i would put my two cents in.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 27 . 4/19
Thanks for the awesome update :), prayers for your son and your situation it's definitely frustrating when you want to move on from that situation, best of luck :).
Kimein chapter 3 . 3/12
It's nice to meet you too, this isn't necessarily a review, but you mentioned that you like funny stories so I just thought I'd give you a heads up. Katie MacAlister is awesome laugh out loud funny, especially her Ashling Grey series. Also Robert Aspirin Myth Adventures. Kimein
melanciaalcius chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
That is so true about Florida! I live Herr and there is always bad mojo going on down here!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 27 . 1/20/2015
Loving this
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
Uh oh!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
Loving it. Loved this episode...
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 22 . 1/19/2015