Reviews for Rise of the Nidaime Juubi
go fuck yourself you failed writer in a few sentences you were able to destroy anything resembeling the naruto verse... what a moron you are
Mowrotom314 chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
You shouldn't delete this story. Just say that it is discontinued in its description.
Kalsefer chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
This is a good story so far and i hope that I can read all 29 chaps before the 30th one comes out (Smiles very enthusiastically).
oppaihammer chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow fucked the whole story up as soon as you added the damn tail and ears...
man i was enjoying this story untill naruto turned into a dog.
Mowrotom314 chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
When are you going to release the next chapter?
Reichenfaust chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Great story, lots of interesting content. Intriguing take what with Amaterarau being Yami, or a God of darkness, and very well interwoven into the story. Well done on your movie special, haven't seen an original one done in a while, and it was interesting to see Suien almost go the path of Zabuza. I like the introduction of Hanyou's, and the chunin exams in tetsu no kuni is pretty cool as well. Will you please allow Arashi to come back to the village, and not die.

I feel like your going to kill him off after he finds out Naruto is his son, along with his extended family. It would be nice to see them live.

Looks like Sasuke is still leading up to either getting the council to force Naruto to give him more chakra, or run off to Orochimaru. Sakura is still a total c #t. Hope FĂș and Naruto can fond some love together soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
why do all authors perpetuate the suffering of this character? it's stupid
SPark681 chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
Nice story though I am pretty certain I know how some events are gonna play out, but meh will be interesting anyways keep up the great work!
Scarease chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Cool
rex4487 chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
YES AWESOME
Primo4 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Why are Sasuke and Sakura at Ayame's birthday too
Anon chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
FANTASTIC! Naruto's speech was amazing and I truly cried manly tears, MANLY I TELLS YA!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
Bullshit!? Awwwwww blaze seriously can't you think of getting back with this story please. You have made naruto to powerful and Fu is getting better. You took a risk and it is great. Please reconsider and get back in this story
Lord Herobrine chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Friend, I am very sorry, but your grammar and how you are using your words, specifically "Their", and "Too", is REALLY detracting from the story. I'm only on this chapter, and I assume the grammar improves, but I would highly suggest you go back and trim this up.

Not that this is a terrible story, because it has a very good premise, but the grammar needs a lot of work. I enjoy reading this, but at the same time, it becomes a giant pain attempting to translate whenever issues come up with grammar. it becomes too confusing.
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 29 . 1/15/2014