Reviews for Names
Plz moar albatross
vakiromii chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Haha, Sion is such a dork. This fandom seriously needs more fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
violet -x3 stone chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I read this fic before and I really enjoyed it, but when I went to read it now, it was all messed up, and your not able to read it. Please fix it! I love your other senyuu fic as well.
rAoMe chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Good story! though i have a question...were did you find the spoiler stuff? because i keep seeing these fanpics of a really cool looking alba with a red eye, and ros as creasion, and these other characters i haven't seen i was wondering where you got it...because no matter how hard i search i cant seem to find its source...and im very curious about it now! so if you do know...please tell me!
Keppaku chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I'm here for posting a review again ! :D
Really, I love the way the characters act in a really realistic way corresponding to their personnality ! It's like you have perfectly understand how work Ross ! X3

Where did you find all the spoiler information ? I mean I know some things by watching Nico video or viewing fanart but I didn't find even one site or else where there would be information...
Before reading your author note, I was wondering if Ross not wanted being called Shion by Alba part was canon or official. I'm kind of disappointed it is only canon x)

Thank you again and please keep writting RosAlba stories ! X3