Reviews for Sekirei Sage
BigBlackShotgun chapter 5 . 7/23
This is a great story keep it up.
Monkey D. Gosling chapter 5 . 6/10
please update soon
SnapDragon21 chapter 5 . 5/12
wow, this story is really awesome to the highest level of awesomeness. though I'm too awe-struck to comment much, but still I need to say that this is one hell of an epic story. I really wanna read more! please update soon!
kanishkkartikay chapter 5 . 3/3
why u do this?...such a good story not updated in such a long time
Oniele chapter 5 . 2/5
Very good story, wonder why not continue?
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 5 . 1/30
Continue?
rlezaruggiero00 chapter 5 . 1/2
This story us a must need continue, it perfect in all aspects and I love it. I've read this crossover before and this is one of the best. I just love the character development and much added detail, how you express everything in this story, even adding the sex, no matter how same. You should absolutely continue this story
xirons chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
very good chapter, looking forward to the next chapter.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Great job on the story. Its really is getting good.
Ryner510 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
Female frog. I think it is Ma frog right? Forgot the name haha. Anyway I hope you update this story someday.
kyuzo3567 chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
So you hoped to have a chapter out next week and it's been two years without any form of update but your favourites list continues to be added to. If you're gonna abandon the story at least put it in an authors note or the summary? It was well written and I was excited to see where this would go but I can't in good faith add it to my alerts.
Dkdc chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
that was the first time ive ever read about naruto fighting and defeating Miya, really good chap and i hope you update sometime in the future
Dkdc chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
good story so far but...(sigh) dont you guys get tired of the same 'Imortal naruto goes to kento and finds Aketsu in park and takes her with him?' the idea whilst good is soo cliche!
xarvet chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This is one of the better Sekirei/Naruto fanfics I hope you continue it at some point
NaruCrazy chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
Dude awesome fic...Update plz :)