Reviews for An Alternate Chain of Events
Emperor Andross chapter 21 . 8/24
Loved this chapter! The whole story has been bloody brilliant, but this one in particular captured a note which really struck a chord with me. I don't think I've ever read an alternate CoS climax as good as this one.
Aidynn chapter 13 . 7/28
Dun dun dun! Nice one!
David Fishwick chapter 38 . 2/9
This was a brilliant idea and I enjoyed reading this story.
Danidannidanny chapter 37 . 1/10
This fic has been excellent! I love how you weave the book events in believable ways into this AU, and lily and James feel so real. Too real, it makes me sad sometimes wishing this was canon. :'(
Also YAY some Remus Tonks starting!
Charlie0925 chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Great writing hon! I cannot wait to read more! ;o)
paganjames chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
A benevolant, powerful, helpful Albus? On this site? Madness!

Seriously, thank you very much for not making another cookie cutter evil, manupulative Albus story. I'm tired of sorting through all that rubbish.

This story is an awesome change of pace. I am really enjoying it so please, keep it up.
yespadfoot chapter 39 . 7/3/2014
I ship Mary and Sirius so hard w0w. I read this whole thing in 2 days and now I'm off to the sequel. This fic is the best idea! I loved it all x
GinnyWriter chapter 39 . 5/24/2014
Your story is amazing and you should continue with the sequel! (Which you have lol) :)
marteeey chapter 39 . 5/19/2014
So. So I just finished reading you story. Started it a few days ago, it took some time to read those 38 chapters but oh was it worth it.
You know I ALWAYS wanted to read a story where Harry's parents were alive. How his life would've been. And then I stumbled across this masterpiece. And I love it. I LOVE IT. And I'm not exaggerating. This is one of the most awesome stories I've ever read. And I'm serious right now. This story is so so awesome I don't even know how to put it into words. Just every part of it is great. And I love that you wrote more about James and lily and the other adults instead of Harry. Because we know his story but no theirs ( in this story at least). And I love how you put sweet/ funny/ fluff family moments in it! Like James trying to make a steak the muggle way and Harry watching him? HAHAHAHAH I had to laugh so hard I couldn't control it :'D
So now I am excited for the sequel and am gonna start reading it right away!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 39 . 5/6/2014
you should mark this as complete, on to the sequel...
Ambrosia Ice chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I don't know why but something feels off about this dumbledor. To many evil albus stories... it just seems like lily and James are putting to much faith in their old professor.
Eldar-Melda chapter 38 . 4/20/2014
Very good story really !

Good luck !
Eldar-Melda chapter 37 . 4/20/2014
I love that : Remus and Tonks met very early, it's good for future.
Eldar-Melda chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
It's a really crappy family... Blacks... Seriously. Except for Sirius, Andromeda and perhaps Narcissa.
Eldar-Melda chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
It's a good adaptation of the books so far. Keep going !