Reviews for GI Joe: Sacrifice Part III
This story is very good. Only thing missing is a sneak attack on the bass by cobra
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Congratz for this amazing work! Love it! and this epiloge was just perfect!
Winterhalt chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for the end to another wonderful story. Can't wait for the fifth book to be updated!
idstealer000 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
It's been a wild ride and while I haven't followed all the books, I have enjoyed what I have read. Thank you for this very enjoyable story.
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
So happy that Timber is back where he belongs. I look forward to the second generation.
Bronwynn chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Auggie's 1st birthday celebration was bittersweet as the Joes will be going their separate ways afterward. It looks like Shana and Snake will have their hands full with their babies but I suspect they will enjoy their new life quite a bit. Hearing what had become of Zimurinda was interesting, though not at all surprising. He was an evil man and like Kennedy, no one will miss him. Justice was served once again. Things are looking up for Cam as well.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
That conversation couldn't have been better. That's a wonderful outcome.
Biscuit chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
Oh dear God I really wanna see those pictures lol
I was kinda wondering if Timber was gonna show up somewhere
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
You ended this perfectly, I love how you did t forget about Timber :D Hopefully he'll be making appearances in your next book! Very well written, I'm holding my breath for your next updates, happy writting! :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I could not help but chuckle at the images you wrote about Timber , Shana, Terence, and the twins...

I look forward to read about the second generation.. I can't wait to see who else has kids..
Bella Cuore chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I have, as always, thoroughly enjoyed it, and anxiously await the next book in the series. I can't believe I won't have any new chapters to look forward to next Saturday. What am I to do? ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Loved these last chapters :D Ihope you will include some more Shana / Terrence the twins bonding and mayyybeeeeee introduce the twins to the joes? ;)
Anyways awesome fic, I've been with you since your first update and I still love the story line!
I look forward to future updates, happy writting :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Lol..I think Catherine is just wonderful.. She a strong individual who talks straight and seems to truly believe in justice..
Bella Cuore chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Woohoo! I like the First Lady! She's awesome!
Bella Cuore chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Well that was awesomely done. You know you can tell a story is well-written when you can see in your mind's eye everything happening as it described.

Also, one correction: when Melinda is talking to the news crew, you have her referring to the school as a "high school". Everywhere else you described it as an elementary school.