Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Great story.
XxShOrTiExX chapter 19 . 9/10/2006
Aw cute fluffyness! Loved it! :D
wrestlenascargirl chapter 19 . 5/17/2005
i love your story...hell i think its good enough for a sequel. hell its almost screamin for one. lol. i like your writing. keep up the good work!
justin chapter 19 . 1/5/2004
this story was reakky deataled i loved it
flamingomami chapter 19 . 5/30/2003
Loved the story. Definately a keeper! Vince deserves more storylines...
Tigerlily Deepdelver chapter 19 . 1/21/2003
this is really really good.

tigerlily
Tigerlily Deepdelver chapter 17 . 12/16/2002
this is great

tigerlily
JK Willett chapter 17 . 12/15/2002
this rocks keep up the good work
LearyGurl chapter 15 . 12/15/2002
this is really good write more
Sw3EtesTSiNneR chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
This is really good. But what's up with Brian's sister having a heart problem? Please explain that, because it is kinda hard to understand. Update soon !
Tigerlily Deepdelver chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
this is really good.

tigelrily
Da-Mix chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
::bouncs on the sreen:: I really really really like you for your story and stuff.

hmmm...so its a bit late and shit but I figured I got one reveiw nin me so what the hell,.

Ok. first, the whole Vince and Claire thing is pretty cool and stuff. He likes her, she likes him and *HE* needs a kick to the head, stupid Vince who doesn't seem to realize that Mia isn't worth shit..lol.

V can be Claire's knight in fucking armour or whatever, he just has to explain to her he wasn't getting fresh when he was drunk that he wouldn't hurt her.

And that's gonna be pretty hard once Mia finds this out and runs with her big mouth to her big brother... like she did. that pissed me off a little, she reminds me of a three year old, as soon as Dom (mommy) shows up she runs like a taskle tail ( like she's in kindergarden or something) to go TELL what the other kid did...maybe its just me...

But I love ur story with all my itty bitty heart.

thanks for writing and shit.

Nuff Love, More Hugs

_**Da_Mix**_

::still mixxin'::
china5 chapter 14 . 12/12/2002
Nice chappie chica update soon. Hope they get there shit together soon I'm going to die.
Jarlaxle chapter 12 . 12/11/2002
Cool story. You haven't updated in a while but i hope that doesn't mean you're not going to stop. I'll keep checking for updates.

Jarlaxle
china5 chapter 12 . 11/20/2002
ohhhhhhh... too funny lol update soon.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »