Reviews for Withering to Death
thewolf74 chapter 17 . 4/15
I'm so happy that everything turn out good for everyone. I'm happy that the babies are ok. Please continue to write HP stories.
Ssdmhp chapter 16 . 4/10
Wait, if Harry is in his seventh year (so 17 years old) and the one boy (Melvin) is in first year (so 11) and the second boy (Eugene) is 7 years older than the first then wouldn't he be 18 and have already graduated or at least be a seventh year and the same age or older than Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/8
I'm glad Sirius got to see his son happy. A truly unconventional tional family but so very Harry. Awesome story.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/8
LOL he went from no family to more family than even the weasley's lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/8
Three cubs...someone is going to be busy. Weird that Ron, Hermoine and the headmaster all latched onto to Nathair with instant hate. Especially if they don't know his real identity.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/8
Crotch rot huh? Pity it was discovered.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/8
LOL I don't think this will be a good year for Ron, Hermoine and the headmaster.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/8
Well book smart and life smart are two different things and Ron is just plain dumb
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/8
I'm kinda surprised at the reaction of Sev and Draco but then how do you say don't touch to a dark lord lol,
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/8
Dumbledork is being a real Dick isn't he lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/6
Just to have him talking would deferred the attention from him since dumbledick. Made him a mute.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/6
Hot!
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/6
LOL bet those guys had a hair raising time, and I don't think they will doubt him anytime soon.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/6
I like sappy fluff and the fact it's from two men who would never be caught showing their emotions in public like that makes it 100 times better.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/6
What about Remus does he not get a say about the future of his child. I don't suppose there is a way to bring Sirius back through the veil huh?