Reviews for Hollywood Living
burglover421 chapter 45 . 1/2
LOLOL Quinns response to figgins is priceless and Cedes response to San wanting her to cast her nether region hilarious stuff
burglover421 chapter 42 . 1/2
some how I missed the video part...now I for sure have to re apply my make up
burglover421 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
LOL I totally love it when San goes off on a troll tangent with Rachael
doubleeme chapter 73 . 10/21/2015
SO GOOD
I LOVE IT
SKEvanche chapter 60 . 9/3/2015
Another crazy antic with the fearsome foursome!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
From someone who's father is in the final days/months of his life, I could barely breathe as I read this. So well done
Guest chapter 41 . 9/2/2015
What a great banquet, and I loved the story of Beth- a community loving her through the years
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I am re-reading this again after some time and tears are pouring down my face because you wrote this chapter so well. I can see the pain Brittany feels so well.
SKEvanche chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I read this story the first time as a guest, but have decided to go back and retread, as I am with all your stories. I forgot how funny and how much I've always loved the four of them (Santana, Brittany, Quinn, and Mercedes) get when they are together in your story trilogy. Thank you again for all the times I've laughed out loud over their antics.
Smithy199 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This is a great story. I've cried and laughed. Chapter 24 had me in stitches, the incident in the kitchen! Everyone should read this!
Bsincerely chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I still love this story
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 46 . 6/21/2015
I love this chapter so much, the songs are really great! ;) And I adore Carter so much!
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 45 . 6/4/2015
This chapter is sooo fucking hilarious! Hahaha
maddog63 chapter 70 . 6/2/2015
After 15 years of marriage and these girls make a "no clothes in the house" rule while on vacation. Freaking awesome! LOL And it wouldn't be a group trip if Quinn didn't walk in on them. The flashbacks were fantastic. The Fondue For Two bit literally had me howling with laughter. Seriously one of the funniest bits in the whole story (other than Fire Marshall Carter, of course ;-) ).
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 42 . 6/1/2015
Beautiful chapter indeed! :) whew! My tears really want to fall but I'm trying t hold since I'm in the office right now. Haha.
2,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »