Reviews for Hollywood Living
Brittana4Lyf chapter 1 . 20h
omg thank god you put up this story again :" i was devastated when i saw that ffnet has taken this story down! I don't know if you get my PM from your other acc or not (TALKS) but this means a lot!
SKEvanche chapter 69 . 8/20
Such a beautiful way to write Noah's graduation. Really like it when the whole gangs around.
SKEvanche chapter 68 . 8/9
I've cried throughout this entire chapter, tears still streaming down my face as I write this. I have no words for your writing in this.
SKEvanche chapter 2 . 7/2
Incredibly scary situation for a mother! My family was in a crazy mall over Christmas shopping season when the same thing happened to my 3 year old daughter. The mall was closing and we all realized nobody had her. I went nuts, ran to the closest exit in case someone was trying to steal her. After I had reached hysterics and whole mall security was searching, I walked to a completely different part of store heading into the mall, when security came with her running in front of them from the complete opposite end of the mall. She was laughing and smiling, delighted at her adventure as I fell to the ground and sobbed. I was so thrilled to have her in my arms we never took the time to find out how she could have been where she was found. Impossible for her to do that physically.
NLL10 chapter 54 . 6/19
This chapter was so funny
Minduba chapter 15 . 1/9
I love Brazil ... My home
Izi Wilson chapter 1 . 1/1
Awwww! I knew Britanna were gonna make beautiful moms one day!
SupermanisaBoss chapter 70 . 10/27/2016
Amazing. A literal masterpiece
violetpierce44 chapter 73 . 10/24/2016
I just finished reading this story, which is just great, great same is not strong enough for the describe. I have read Forever Friends but I loved even read Hollywood Living. I laughed, I cried, I was angry against the characters, I loved them. So on emotions felt while reading this story, I devoured it in two days :)

I will continue to love and read the next stories.
I apologize if there are spelling mistakes, I use google translation. I know that small basic English.
SupermanisaBoss chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Well fuck. My brother passed away from a stroke, so that was a tough one to read. Great chapter!
burglover421 chapter 45 . 1/2/2016
LOLOL Quinns response to figgins is priceless and Cedes response to San wanting her to cast her nether region hilarious stuff
burglover421 chapter 42 . 1/2/2016
some how I missed the video part...now I for sure have to re apply my make up
burglover421 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
LOL I totally love it when San goes off on a troll tangent with Rachael
doubleeme chapter 73 . 10/21/2015
SO GOOD
I LOVE IT
SKEvanche chapter 60 . 9/3/2015
Another crazy antic with the fearsome foursome!
2,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »