Reviews for Hollywood Living
Minduba chapter 15 . 1/9
I love Brazil ... My home
Izi Wilson chapter 1 . 1/1
Awwww! I knew Britanna were gonna make beautiful moms one day!
SupermanisaBoss chapter 70 . 10/27/2016
Amazing. A literal masterpiece
violetpierce44 chapter 73 . 10/24/2016
I just finished reading this story, which is just great, great same is not strong enough for the describe. I have read Forever Friends but I loved even read Hollywood Living. I laughed, I cried, I was angry against the characters, I loved them. So on emotions felt while reading this story, I devoured it in two days :)

I will continue to love and read the next stories.
I apologize if there are spelling mistakes, I use google translation. I know that small basic English.
SupermanisaBoss chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
Well fuck. My brother passed away from a stroke, so that was a tough one to read. Great chapter!
burglover421 chapter 45 . 1/2/2016
LOLOL Quinns response to figgins is priceless and Cedes response to San wanting her to cast her nether region hilarious stuff
burglover421 chapter 42 . 1/2/2016
some how I missed the video part...now I for sure have to re apply my make up
burglover421 chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
LOL I totally love it when San goes off on a troll tangent with Rachael
doubleeme chapter 73 . 10/21/2015
SO GOOD
I LOVE IT
SKEvanche chapter 60 . 9/3/2015
Another crazy antic with the fearsome foursome!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
From someone who's father is in the final days/months of his life, I could barely breathe as I read this. So well done
Guest chapter 41 . 9/2/2015
What a great banquet, and I loved the story of Beth- a community loving her through the years
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I am re-reading this again after some time and tears are pouring down my face because you wrote this chapter so well. I can see the pain Brittany feels so well.
SKEvanche chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I read this story the first time as a guest, but have decided to go back and retread, as I am with all your stories. I forgot how funny and how much I've always loved the four of them (Santana, Brittany, Quinn, and Mercedes) get when they are together in your story trilogy. Thank you again for all the times I've laughed out loud over their antics.
Smithy199 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This is a great story. I've cried and laughed. Chapter 24 had me in stitches, the incident in the kitchen! Everyone should read this!
2,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »