Reviews for Summer Plans
I loved Reading Summer Plans Now i'll read the Sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
The end got me.
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I have really loved these three stories and hope that you write more. Anna
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I am so late in getting to this... sorry dear. I love how Severus worked to end the destructive family life at Privet Drive. Dudley will do so much better if he wasn't exposed to such detrimental influences. I like your Dudley here, by the way.

Severus... this Severus is a treat, he always has been, but even more here. And Harry... so trusting but uncertain. I do hope that they enjoy Egypt.

Thanks for a wonderful tale, and once again, I tender my apologies for not getting this one read and reviewed earlier.

Ree
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Awesome story! - Dursleys got what they deserve and great twist making dudley come to his senses even if he doesn't have very many! .
SweetPea95 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
All i have to say is...
AWESOME!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is a very nice series. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwww! Thanks
YenGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
You’re welcome, dear!

This is another wonderful installment of your Chocolate series. I like how you continue the theme where not only Harry needs assurance that he is worthy of being cared for and loved, but Severus too needs assurance that his care and protection are both wanted and appreciated. They are the perfect candidates for father and son!

(Since this isn’t a *coughs*Snarry story*coughs* I mean… *directs an innocent smile at Severus but is still hexed)*

Poor Harry – imagine looking forward to living with a batty old lady with too many cats! It just shows how terribly the Dursleys have treated him *informs Severus that he should be hexing them instead* I’m glad Ron and Hermione were there to reassure Harry that they have his best interest at heart and yay, they know about his relationship with Severus! *cheers*

Harry really needs to learn some Slytherin traits though since it is suspicious to come back smiling from a detention with Professor Snape! *giggles* Since Hermione has proven herself to be quite sneaky, perhaps she can give him some tips? *ignores Severus’ suspicious frown* Oh, and it’s wonderful to know that the Potions Master is an honourable man in his own private quarters! *smiles brightly at him while shushing her inner Snarry fangirl *

Ugh, those Dursleys a a really nasty lot, all 3 of them! Too bad Vernon knows Harry isn’t supposed to do magic while outside of Hogwarts, he should have a tail stuck to his fat behind this time! It was nice to see Hedwig understanding her master’s situation *pets her head and hopes she will be able to peck the Dursleys until their hair falls out one day*

Poor Harry, already getting slapped on the first day of his holidays! *wishes she could open Hedwig’s cage and set her on Vernon* Evil man! Oh, yay, Severus arrived on time! *cheers* Just like a superhero *is hexed*… or an avenging angel *is hexed again*… or like a Dad! *finally gets an approving smile*

That was a marvellous scene! *jumps up and down, applauding wildly and sticking 2 fingers in her mouth to give piercing whistles* Severus finally, finally gets to unleash some much needed cold anger and hissing at all 3 Dursleys, wonderful! And Harry got to witness all that! Even Severus saying something good about James! And Petunia finally got to realise how overweight her son was! At least, I hope she did. And Dudley got to see magic at work! And Vernon… well, he had his nose broken in a Muggle fashion. It wasn’t enough, but serves him right *nods and prepares an empty plate for a portion of the yummy dinner later*

It looks like Harry still needs assurance that Severus doesn’t regard him as a burden even after caring for him when he was ill *sighs* I find there is something very, very sweet about Severus calling Harry ‘child’ and of course it was even sweeter when he took Harry in his arms! *squeals very quietly to herself* Oh yes, not even a twinkling Headmaster would be able to force Severus to use his free time in a way he doesn’t want to, that should help to convince Harry! *grins and nods and snaps a picture of the embrace to send to a pouting Albus *

That was a good idea - enlarging the 2nd bedroom! Of course, Severus has to make sure he shrinks it back to its normal size when Harry leaves… it won’t do to improve any part of the house for the Dursleys!

Severus’ revenge is working very well indeed. Once Dudley saw the bright side of magic, I’m not surprised he wants a part of it *chuckles* Too bad he’s a Muggle… and that his father will never condone magic. I like the Hogwarts crest at the top of the window and how the 4 animals would take turns to guard it – so cute! *snaps another picture to show Albus who decides he wants one just like it for his office* Severus’ evil plan is worthy of Voldemort himself *nods at Severus but still gets a suspicious squint from him*

Ugh! Vernon always manages to say something to upset poor Harry! I’m just glad that Severus heard that thoughtless remark and was able to reassure Harry that he was worth any amount of care and love. Too bad Vernon went out of the room instead of challenging Severus, I would have enjoyed seeing him get his nose broken again! *glares at Vernon* The best thing Severus could have said then was when he said that Harry would never be able to get rid of him if he tried… that’s beautiful! *smiles through her tears*Although I do think Severus will still have to say that from time to time…

So it is the night of that famous dinner with the Masons *grins* and it’s the day before Harry’s birthday! *prepares another plate for a helping of the roast pork* Petunia might be a terrible aunt but she is a good cook…

Ah, I was right! *snaps fingers* Even though Harry now knows Severus cares for him and not even Dark Lords and twinkling Headmasters can force him to spend his free time doing something he doesn’t want to do, Harry still needs assurance that Severus wants to celebrate his birthday with him! That hug was very cute… as was the ‘emotional dunderhead’ comment *smiles even though she’s hexed*

LOL so much for that story of going to St. Brutus’! *giggles* Even though the Masons don’t know about Hogwarts, they at least understand that Harry is going to a school that not even Dudley qualified for! That’s brilliant! *gives a thumbs up to Severus who pretends not to see*

And onto the big fireworks just as Vernon and Mr. Mason sat down again! *watches with big eyes* What an epic half hour as the Dursleys’ pride and reputation and Vernon’s deal all fall to pieces! *cheers while staying a good distance away from Vernon because of that throbbing vein, in case he literally explodes in rage*

It was so, so good to see the Masons’ shock at learning how terrible their hosts are (even though I did feel sorry for the shock they received). It was also good to see Dudley finally realising something… even though I’m disappointed that he didn’t manage to come to this realisation on his own. *sighs* And it looks like Severus is also correct on the fact that Petunia cares for her son more than for her husband. Just too bad her motherly instincts didn’t extend to her nephew. *continues watching wide eyed as Vernon digs his own grave right at the table and buries his good name, his marriage and his company standing and himself in it before turning to smile and wave goodbye to the angry Masons*

Still, I have to say that as much as I dislike Petunia and Dudley here, I hope they won’t be too injured if Vernon decides to take out his temper on them. And yay, it’s good riddance to No. 4 Privet Drive! *cheers and then sighs as Harry also wishes his nasty relatives goodbye and makes a grab for Severus’ trouser leg at the last second*

Oh, we’re in Egypt! How exotic! How wonderful! *gets up from where she ended up sprawled on the ground and spits out a mouthful of sand* Harry will have an even better time with the rest of his holidays, celebrating his birthday and the next 2 weeks with Severus and then with his friends! *happy smile* And he’ll get to swim in the sea and eat wonderful food and get a tan and go for nice walks with Severus! *even happier smile* I’m sure he won’t be so skinny by the time he goes back to Hogwarts. Hopefully, Seveurs will look healthier too! *plans to stick around so she can spy on a certain Potions Master wearing swimming trunks*

That was a lovely ending and oh yes, Harry’s wish has come true! And I daresay Severus’ wish (of taking care of Lily’s son) has come true as well, even though he may deny it all he wants. *happy sigh* This is a lovely story, my dear, a most worthy sequel to your Chocolate series.

I’m looking forward to the next one and seeing what happens next! *favourites*
Hohlraumversiegelung chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I really like your Harry-Severus-series :) Thanks for sharing!
Nayeri chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Kudos. I'm really liking this series, and I'd love to see more.
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awww...this was stunning. Best one yet in this series! How sweet...lovely revenge against the Dursleys plus emotional Harry/Severus bonding galore! Loved every word of it.

I especially enjoyed Dudley's transformation and Harry's desire to protect him and Petunia in the end. Very nicely done. :)
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aww, that was perfect! Loved the revenge ala Sev. TLC
AlmondWithUnicornHair chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aw! This is a very sweet story! I love the ways in which Severus got revenge. Brilliant idea to get Dudley to like magic.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was awesome, love the bit of revenge Severus did on the Dursleys, they deserved that!