Reviews for Dawn
Skimball4 chapter 12 . 9/20
I really enjoyed reading this! The only bad part was that it ended.:(
lizy2000 chapter 12 . 1/6
Loved your story , now favourited!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
Good and interesting story. We have someone in our who is like Sophie. She has been diagnosed by the same order. It is hard to watch her struggle with it. She makes funny noises that resembles speech and pretends that her stuffed animal is making the sounds not her. She does talk now to her parents and two school friends. Last summer she did whisper in my ear a few words. I was so pleased but pretended that what she had said was completely normal.

You should go back and correct the word Ima. It is written Ima not Ema.

How about a sequel
Limonite78 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This is a beautiful story! definitely one of the best Tony, Ziva & child stories that I've ever read. Excellent job :)
Sunnyside2 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Awwwwwww so sweet. Glad the adoption worked out. Yay David-Dinozzo family!
db2507 chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Again a great story well done enjoyed very word
Blue Wolf2 chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
Short and sweet! I loved it.
conservativegirl chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Awwww so special :) Amazing story and conclusion, though I'm sorry to see it end (for now)! Well done
mon-petit-pois chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Ahh no I was afraid you'd end it there! Man just as I found the story.

This was a fantastic story. I really loved it and I'm looking forward to those follow ups! You did a very nice job, and you write from Sophie's perspective really well. Thanks for this story! Definitely going on my reread list :)
TivaMcAbbs chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
I found this story today, and was overwhelmed. What a beautiful piece. I've also just completed your oeuvre and am so grateful that you've taken the time to share your talent with us!

Thank you so much for writing such wonderful stories. I'm very much looking forward to your next project.
Mechabeira chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
You did it! I love that she understands that everyone needs that moment with her after finalization; they need the photos and the hugs and kisses and the chatter that goes with shifting a party of people from one place to another. That transitional moment is SO essential and I am proud of the way you've done it here.

Beautiful work! You should be proud of this one.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Hey we have a new DiNozzo
Just.Know.That.I.Love.You chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
You do very good at describing a child's view of the world. This was an amazing conclusion to a heart wrenching story. But the story had a hint of the light at the end of the tunnel, which they seemed to reach in this chapter. Good job. This was great.
countrynciscatlover chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Awesome Sophie is now Tony and Ziva's. I'm glad you waited this long to do the court hearing. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
-KK :)
JustBecause2012 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
That was a sweet ending. Thank you for writing the story. I hope you'll continue writing NCIS stories. :)