Reviews for All Over You
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 11/12/2018
Tigana1968 chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
What a Fantastic story, loved it !
Rouhn chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Okay...
first: interesting ending, never thought of them WANTING to go back to the Enchanted Forest I liked Emma in between her men, BUT I think there would have been more potential of being Hook and not Killian, the conflict of Emma was nice written but Hooks inner monologe was the best thing - I loved the saving of Emma (water and snow) BUT I think neither David not MM would be that supporting Hook even they know he IS the better choice and I don't think Hook/Killian would ever hurt Emma - but nice story anyway and thanks for sharing your thoughts!
ArtGirl04880 chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
This is quite possibly my favorite epilogue of any fan fic story every. Love it. Perfect ending, I actually wish you kept the story going with them in the EF. :)
Invrwroteit chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
This was amazing!
stormstoryfan chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
I really enjoyed your take on the Killian-Emma-Neal love triangle! It had just the right amount of angst, the romance was spot on, and I loved your decision to have Snow and Charming be supportive of Killian right from the beginning! Also the epilogue was really cute! I've read some of your stories before but I think this is the first time I reviewed one of them and I just have to say that you're a really great writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up the amazing work!
TabbyCandy chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Lol can you make an epilogue part 2? lol
ZC70 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Loved it.
sharpie78 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
This was a great ending. Thanks so much.
sharpie78 chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
This was incredible.
sharpie78 chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I think this chapter was an awesome idea.
sharpie78 chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
AWesome chapter.
sharpie78 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
That was aweseome.
sharpie78 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I really liked that line about hook taking away Neal's family again. Good insight on your part.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015