Reviews for Lady Luck
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 3 . 5/9
clap clap clap clap
im guessing the super duper girl model is still ya know?
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 2 . 5/9
kaigri as a phycic
yes yes i can see it
though i normally see her as
kaigri the vampier slayer!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 5/9
thats scary
the weebo (even though shes japaness yay abridged referance!) is super high school delinquent level is scary
togami makes sense its scary
s sorry to bug you
Black Chains of Abyss chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I got to say interesting talent swap for each of them. It's bit funny that someone like Sayaka is a delinquent. I curious to know who the master mind if Junko is with them.
FuyuhikoKuzuryuu chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Ahh, such an interesting story...

Will post full review next chap.
The Kunoichi chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Hurray for updates! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Yukanata chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Great update! I find it so interesting trying to imagine the characters looking different to fit into these new talents.
And Sakura's story... Seems like a sequel tease already! It should certainly be interesting to see a character such as her with such a talent as that if this ever gets that far (but I certainly have my hopes up!) Great story so far!
Ciruno chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This little fic had me very intrigued! Hope you continue this AU fic! :D
The Kunoichi chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Please continue this, it sounds really awesome!
TheNaegami chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Very interesting so far! I have to wonder how everyone will react to Monobear's exploding? Can't wait to see what happens next, please keep writing!
AhsokaTano11 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Woah! Good chapter, Ninjabeth!
kopycat101 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Sayaka x Mondo tough kids OTP

I love Naegi, he's so adorable...Bowing nervously to the headmaster, haha
Somewhat Avant-Garde chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Aww, Chihiro is a SHSL Fashion Girl! It's not hard to imagine, though, since she is really cute! ishimaru's SHSL title is funny, also!
kopycat101 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
I think everyone's titles fit except well...I can honestly see Hagakure being a wrestler and Sakura getting into a bit of gambling, if you just think outside the box a bit. Hifumi's title fits perfectly, though!

And- oooooooh, Monobear's startin up! I like how Sayaka cursed at the end, though, haha
Makoto Naegis closed account chapter 3 . 8/21/2013