Reviews for Taming a Little Dragon
This is seriously my favorite story. It's always my go to read so thank you for it!
d'evilregal chapter 20 . 2/27
Ok I must say I've never read a fic that's make me laugh as hard as yours did. honestly so good! And the first one was incredible also, I truly love your writing and your humor :)
v.wolfrider chapter 22 . 1/23
This has been a great 2nd part of taming a dragon. Love the way you write them so ever changing, and the way they build their relationship warmed my heart. It feels like that is the way the show should have wrote them..thank you for this piece.
mhm747 chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
awesome chapter!
JustSandz chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
I love a pregnant Regina,so I'm happy with outcome
smidz chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
This is so great! I love it
_
PipexVauseman chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
That was great. Is it greedy to ask for a third part to this series? Lol
PipexVauseman chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
LOL she played herself
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2016
Awww somehow i need you to write more of this!
E.Elliot chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
Man I love it!
rondaday1 chapter 22 . 1/23/2016
Absolutely awesome and terrific story
daydreamer1020 chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
Wow..this is one of the fun stories I read recently (both books)..loved every bit of your books...thank you!
TiAdoro914 chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
I just immensely enjoyed my weekend devouring both of these tales and they were magnificent! I love happy stories filled with love and romance and sexy times and these two could not have been any more delightful. I loved them both, loved the dynamic between the women, really cute and funny. I could not believe that Reg made Emma do a test drive to the hospital under false pretenses and Emma just rolled over - talk about whipped. The letters and romance were the best parts, weaving in the backstory that way, so beautiful and clever. Thank you! Off to read all of your other stories now ;)
CarlieDoe chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Since I started reading I could not stop. This school was super fun, it was lovely to see this Regina and Emma doing everything for his queen.
Thank you!
Moosedrool chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
Wonderful stories! Seriously just awesome work!