Reviews for Sharing
Xenopsyche chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This story deserves far more credit than it has received.
You managed to draw out and expose the self-loathing and guilt that Sam was experiencing, without it feeling like an overreaction. The small part about what would happen to Danny if she had of died really clinched it for me, as well.

All in all, a great read with a fantastic depth of emotion.
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
MG
ashes and cinders chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I love the depth of emotion in this fic.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is great! The drama and Sam's masochism- -It's totally something that could have happened in DP if it wasn't a kid's show!
ellameno chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Words can't even describe what you've done to me. So painful, but so beautiful. Amazing job here.
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow, deep.
Your descriptiveness just leaves me captivated, and I think I've started biting my nails again (man, I just kicked that habit), just because of the tense suspense of this story. So, in other words, great job!
CatHoarder06 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I am awestruck. I envy your writing skill, you have something that no one does. This brought me to tears. Definitely going on my favorites.
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Omgomgomgomg. This made me cry like 2568424700975436 times. I loved ready every single letter, word, paragraph. It was so beautiful.. Im 17 yet I still watch Danny Phantom on my DVR everyday, and I'm glad when I searched up this fanfic is wasnt those cliche romance ones where they have some overly steamy lemon.. This was so amazing to read.. 3 You did a great job!
dannyphantomfangirl11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oops. I started crying hahha. amazing story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow that was good!
SamApeace chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
awww! nice job!
reneemon45 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this almost made me cry but it was really good
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
The story was well written and I liked how you described Sam's emotions. Great story.