Reviews for Hot Coffee
Nora99 chapter 34 . 10/13
Hi! I re-read this story after a bit of time. Still love it. :) Hope you are doing alright!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/11/2017
Hey man, I'm loving this story :D I hope you're alright, dude :( migraines suck
Claire chapter 36 . 4/7/2017
This story is amazing! The characters are so well written and i just wanna read more about them. Please update if you can, I know its been like 2 years but you've still got readers out here! (:
P.s. i really wanna see how it all goes down between Danaerys and Sansa, they need to realize their feelings for each other soon... though i suspect Dany already does
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2016
Hey, I honestly love your writing, this story is my favorite GOT fic. I hope you get better and continue this story because it is too great to not be completed. xoxo
strean13 chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
I love how well thought out the characters are, and the story line I hope that you update Hot Coffee soon.
deactv chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
I actually love this story so much. All of your characters are so well thought out - I found Asha to be particularly endearing! I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Margaery's visit plays out. Slightly worried for Sansa, as Margaery, like Talisa, isn't afraid to speak freely and may spill the beans. And wow, Sansa's interpretation of "one true love" is quite bizarre.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/2/2015
This is a wondeful story, and I'm glad you took the time to write it. Hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/2/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! GGAAHH!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Please update! I'll marry you if you do!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/16/2015
Dear Great Tamoline Cthuluhu,
Please wake up and write more chapters of Hot Coffee. I've been waiting patiently but I seriously need more Hot Coffee! This story is amazing, wake up soon, please and thank you!
Sincerely,
Hot Coffee Addict
magi97 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Love it love it! Hope u keep it up. I read all in one night hehe. I just couldn't stop reading. Update son pleasem cant wait for some danyxsansa love
amber.bunker.3 chapter 36 . 5/9/2015
Please tell me this one isn't abandoned? Its wonderful and I'll be very sad
candycoatedmonster chapter 36 . 5/5/2015
This is one of my favorite fics, by far.
Lisa chapter 36 . 4/26/2015
Oh Sansa, still ignoring the obvious :) Can't wait to read more! Love this story!
regretthesorrowful chapter 36 . 4/18/2015
Wohoo an update! Cant wait for the next one