Reviews for What The Future Holds
Jessicaelvenprincess chapter 25 . 1/19
Yes, this chapter makes up for the wait ;) Don't abandon it, I really like this story
Cuneth the Book Elf chapter 25 . 1/19
I was waiting so long for this story to update. It is awesome, and I do not usually say that.
silly60 chapter 25 . 1/18
It is nice to hear from you again and what another wonderful chapter you have posted! It was nice to see Legolas and Losille get so alone time together knowing all the hardships that are yet to come before they can get their happily ever after!
Wildlifer chapter 24 . 12/26/2014
This is a decent story so far. It atarted out quite marysueish but your character was still likable and the story of how she effects the characters and that she connected with the hobbita was really nicely done.
taran chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
i wondered if you could take a request,because i love your writing,and i'm not really good at idea is:25 year old woman and (non love interest)her bff max fall into middle veiwed as crazy,the two earn trust,managing to somehow explain our on the council with pippin and merry,they burst out together,and impulsive max insists they must 's hard headedness wins the ,when our heroine discoveres her feelings for a certain 'snobbish' elf prince,she her mind,the problems are love interest is old enough to be her great great great great great... grandad. isn't exactly human... 'S A FREAKIN' FICTIONAL CHARACTER! how does this calamity end?
(oh,and our heroine lydia and max are both disney fans,nerds,love lotr books but aren't too keen on the movies,and good while lydia is a 'very prim young lady',max is stuborn and impulsive,his motto being,
'You can try anything once.')
taran chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
hi! i really enjoyed your story! And i understand if you don't want to,but could you take a request? i have an idea, one i like, but i'm not a very good writer... so,it is about a girl called lydia green.25 years old,she has a best friend named max(however, he is not her love interest)they are both nerds,fans of practically every disney movie on earth,good singers,and obsessed on lotr books(don't like the movies too much.)in fact,they like most they are sucked into middle earth,they both freak out,and everyone around them assume they are they somehow prove themselves,and though lydia curses him for it,max makes sure they go along on the has never,ever been a fangirl or drooled over any guy,so she is very mad when she starts to fall for 'that prissy elf prince'.somehow,they end up together,but at the end,max and lydia must go back...Well,please tell me what you think!
PeriAce chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
You absolutely must update soon, I have only just read this story, but it really is good, I can't wait to find out why she keeps burning, and everything, please update soon!
Jessicaelvenprincess chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
I just started reading this today, but next chapter please!
iluv2read5898 chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
I really like your story it's different from others I have read. Instead of staying with legolas and their group or going with Mary and pippin, losille was brought to isengard and I find it refreshing. Keep up the amazing job :D
NightShadeMoon chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
I found this story just tonight, and it is really fantastic! The writing is great, and I cannot wait to read more of it! I'm especially excited to see why Legolas continues to burn Losille... ;)
SimplySupreme chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
It's bad, I know, but I kind of had to laugh at the irony of the original rider of Arod being the only one to see Losille be carried away, and the one who was subsequently stabbed. I mean, what a crappy way to start the day, man! And poor Legolas too. He's cute when he's confused. (I'm glad he's not offended though.)
I can't say that I'm looking forward to Losille meeting Saruman though. I can't imagine that he's going to be very nice to her. Will she just tell him false things about the future to stall for time? I mean, it's not like he has any way of knowing if she's telling the truth or not. All she has to do is keep him occupied until the Ents show up (and then have a very touching reunion with her elf prince). .
Anywho, lovely speedy update! Until next time, then.
SimplySupreme
SimplySupreme chapter 17 . 7/7/2014
You know, I've never encountered the whole burning thing. It's definitely a cool twist, and I'm interested to see when Legolas finally clues in! Though I do wonder why she's convinced she's going to die. The future that the mirror shows isn't set in stone. Shouldn't she already know that?
Aisha chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Okay... still waiting on your long-awaited-and-still-awaited explanation for why Losille got those burns! Ahem.
Great chapter! Please keep writing! (I was actually starting to wonder if you had disappeared... but glad to see you're back!)
Aisha chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I don't hate you... but don't make Losille die. HAPPY ENDING, PLEASE!
So Legolas and Losille share a kiss... okay. This seems to be all right. (BTW, in spite of the romance, you got my younger brother Jonathan hooked. He wants to tell you that he likes your story!)
Keep writing please!
Sacagewea chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Ahh! No! What the heck? Please update soon I absolutely LOVE this story!