Reviews for Armistice
Brievel chapter 80 . 1/13
The entire story has been breathtaking. I've read it in one day and neglected everything else I should have been doing.
Aaeri chapter 79 . 11/4/2015
"That's right my friend. And don't your forget it." Is Obi-Wan echoing Mace here? This sounds so familiar, and I feel like you've written Mace saying it to Qui-Gon at some point. Perhaps Exodus?
theLadyCheshire chapter 80 . 4/8/2015
as always, your stories bring up my bar of expectations for writers. Your gift of words is quite refined.
Guest chapter 80 . 3/28/2015
So, that was, without a doubt, one of the best fics ever. You have such an amazing way of writing - showing without telling at its best - and such a deft handle on the characters.

There were several scenes that deserve a shout out, but my favourites were those between Anakin and Obi-wan. The layers of complexity within their banter were wielded amazingly well. In particular, the scene from Organa's point of view (in which he contemplates the relative merits of caff) was an absolute thing of beauty.

Thank you for putting this out on the internet!

I'll be reading my way through the rest of your back catalogue no, and I fully expect to enjoy it every bit as much as I enjoyed this one!
OhShirleyUJest chapter 80 . 12/8/2014
... that last line.

The foreshadowing. Argh!

You did fantastic, and no, no, no, no, no. Why are you making these characters like Phia who are so lovable and perfect and wonderful when THEY ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I both love and hate how you've made this glorious thing that gives all the characters so much depth, and there's so many friendship feels and so much warm fuzzy... but still contains all the little hints of how the third film is still going to happen.

It's still going to happen.

Oh, no, Phia. You poor dear... Darn it Obi! Why couldn't you figure out the dark side exposure headaches were from hanging with the chancellor? Darn it, darn it, darn it! Another opportunity to go AU and you MISSED it!

Dear author: I both love and loathe you, because this is all too good and too terrible.

You write really, really well.

Oh, dear.
Tricksterkat209 chapter 80 . 11/18/2014
What is sleep? I have given mine up to finish this thing in one go (because it was sooo good) and by the end of it the letters were just blurring but it was worth it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
You said Twi"lek instead of Twi'lek, and smber instead of somber. Unless it was an amber hush...
Nutmeg19 chapter 80 . 9/21/2014
Another excellent installment in the adventures of Obi-Wan and Anakin (and Ashoka). I absolutely adored Phia; she was so sweet. Your details and descriptions make every scene stand on their own. Bravo!
CAreaderGirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2014

Interesting... Very interesting...
Looks good so far! :)

Rhonnie
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 79 . 4/29/2014
"Fett would not be the first of his kind to slip past the guard of a Jedi Knight." Oh, what a wealth of double meanings there. Not just that Anakin was able to sneak away from Obi-Wan at times, but that he was able to slip under Obi-Wan's defenses and into his heart. And that Ahsoka had done the same to Anakin.
I like Phia. Can we see her some more? Please? Perhaps she could be in "Legacy"? _
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
This takes place before "ARC Troopers", doesn't it? 'Cause (SPOILER) 99 dies in that one. :'-( And you made 99 Force-sensitive? COOL! :-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 43 . 4/26/2014
I love the way you subtly draw attention to the moral aspect of cloning. It's very well handled. ;-)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
Oh my... did he just call Anakin his intermittent and recurring permanent headache?! *rolls on floor laughing*
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Phia's response to Obi-Wan's description of the Kaminoans is hauntingly similar to Obi-Wan's response to Jeemba the Hutt. Was that intentional, or did the story just flow that way?
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »