Reviews for Lustful Thoughts
K chapter 17 . 7/18
I loved this story! Please continue! I'm dying to know what happened with Leah and Bella and to see if Bella can survive that disaster! Great job and I hope to see more from you! :)
Good read.
bellemorte1323 chapter 17 . 6/29
I need more please! I laughed so hard I cried several times! One of the funniest stories I have read in a long time! Can not wait for the second book!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 1 . 5/8
I really like this story. I'll admit I was a little ify in the beginning but it grew on me.
Lucy chapter 17 . 4/17
I really enjoyed this story it is well written and had a good tone of complexity while still having an air of understanding, the characters are better then the main cannon characters, the relationships are the best part of the story, you have done well protraying many differant emotions and while some characters could use a bit more development you still did well in setting them up.

I love this story I can't wait for book 2.
strippedtissuebox chapter 17 . 4/8
Gah! I wish you had continued this.. It was so damn interesting..
hello, loved the story! are you still planning on writing the second book?
Aried chapter 17 . 2/6
Oh wow stayed up to read this, and ended up yelling noooo at the end. Especially when I realized there is no second book yet. I hope you will continue this one day. I loved Bella's character, and the story! Rose's reactions made me giggle too. Great story!
frustratedbuffalo chapter 17 . 2/3
It's been two years. don't lie and say there will be a sequel when there won't be.
kali07 chapter 17 . 1/12
I hope at some point you do post the sequel...I sop wanna know what happens!
h kraft chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
I liked it keep up it is really funny and I can't wait for more
athmsc chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
come back :( :(
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
yeah :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Awesome so funny i love :)
kantorkan chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
Do you ever plan to finish this,if not i think it was a bunch of crap to stop the story and pretend you were going to write a sequel.