Reviews for Lustful Thoughts
HouseOfSeekers chapter 17 . 11/17
Please oh please tell us that book 2 is finished and you have just merely forgotten to post it!
All the characters are perfect and the storyline is leagues better than Meyer's, so please give us a four year late update.
PS please don't be dead (the worst nightmare of any fanfiction reader)
Turn.Me.On chapter 16 . 9/8
I seriously think I loved this story than the original twilight series! I would have loved seeing this on the big screens way more. I hope you haven't given up on the next book to this story. I would love to see what happens, especially with so many things left unfinished:)
merniizztat chapter 17 . 5/10
Esto es muy bueno no me perderé el próximo,no nos olvides por favor
Draco Oblivion chapter 17 . 3/4
... This is one of those unreliable character moments right? You haven't actually given the wolves the ability to bind their crushes with slightly more literal ball and chains have you?
Oh Leah, naughty... Really hoping you'll one day come back to this but until you do it's my headcanon that Leah gets turned into a vampire and is then turned into a lesbian because no one (but Angela) can resist Bella's feminine wiles!
Draco Oblivion chapter 16 . 3/4
"I was always fond of... Dave" my God I love Aro, he's like the wacky uncle
Can't lie, I always imagine Pam when I think of Heidi so the idea of them making their own version of Fangtasia is too brilliant
"step-dad" so guessing the pastor didn't take the idea of his daughter becoming a blood sucking abomination well? Oh yeah Billy was apparently her actual dad. I suppose wolf blood doesn't prevent the change and we'll learn more about the point of no return if Leah gets turned
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/4
I love Aro sometimes, he appears so earnest, then I remember he had his sister murdered and his brother in law and fellow founder emotionall bound to the coven for his own ends...
Is the announcement going to state something about Bella being Queen due to beating Tanya in physical combat or somethng to that effect?
Draco Oblivion chapter 14 . 3/4
God this is hilarious. Do Alice and Kate actually plan to fulfill Lauren's dream of Bella being Queen? Oh and have to love in denial Rose is
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 3/4
"mentally unwashed" I like this Edward, he's sassy
Haha love Lauren, I'm happy to see she's so chill about all this and I love that she's apparently the administrator of Bella's harem
Draco Oblivion chapter 12 . 3/4
"That is your sister's mate." Oooh, it's actually been stated now. Have to wonder if this is some sort of love at first sight thing because the way Irina said it sounds final. I get that Kate said she was against smothering newborns and that she might not want to pressure her mate when she says she's straight in order to prevent resentment but it seems odd that she'd go so far as to encourage her to have sex with everyone else before telling her? Oh, ok. Bella questioned about that... Good.
Irina is kinda adorable
Not gonna lie, the whole inescapable mate thing just sort of seems pretty dark to me, really hope they're at least upfront with Lauren about it
Draco Oblivion chapter 11 . 3/4
Oh shit was this chapter intense. Bella ending up the face of vampires in America before ripping off her Queen's head when she tried to poach her and then the sister with "exotic" tastes turns up... Wow, I thought bad luck was meant to be directed away from her now?
Draco Oblivion chapter 10 . 3/4
Hahaha wow, things sure have changed for Bella. Good thing she got some good practice in seduction with Angela
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 3/4
Angela, damn
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 3/4
Ooooh Katja and Bella's little romance is reigniting and with Bella being unable to sleep with her girlfriend I suppose I can guess how they end up together though I worry it'll cause problems with their thrid coven member. Also interesting to see Esme indulge and Kate pretty much confess while proclaiming Bella her second
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 3/4
"Mmm, it was delicious, every-last-lick. I got a new ice cream maker from my dad." Too cruel xD
Aw, I love that you've actually depicted Edward and his telepathy in a sympathetic light this chapter. Interesting that being around Bella can interrupt powers not directed at her though, will it affect Lauren's maybe?
"Nobody can say I didn't warn him." Seriously love your writing, seems to always incite this weird melding of cackling and giggling...
Damn was Kate's speech to the wolves fucking badass
And Bella can stop shifters shifting, she will be a god!
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 3/4
"No, I'm pretty sure the awesomely great sex did it." God do I love blunt people
Nice one Emmet, love it when he gets all earnest and insightful
Hehe I enjoyed seeing Katja laying down the law. Edward, though I doubt he did it for the right reasons, wasn't wrong in saying Bella should know her future role.