Reviews for Babysitting Blues
champe-de-bataille chapter 2 . 5/22
5. I know I shouldn't like this story because of you know the age difference but ah! I can't help it. I like it far too much to care.
AriannaBonnefoyWilliamsJones chapter 2 . 4/26
Omg I give this story a 10! I must admit shota is one of my guilty pleasures and this was very hot, I loved it!
sasunaru13 chapter 2 . 3/26
Damn it this is so hot and smexyyy, 5 all the way!
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 3/26
God I love how this is so fluffy and sexy
i8itanyway chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I think this deserves more than a 5! It should get and infinity and 5! As a request, I would like some Fruk as a side chapter. That would be awsome!
ahappygoat chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
*army of 5's approach from the distance*
5! another another another
Esmeralda L. Skull chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
5n 55 55 5 5 55 5 5 5 55 5 55 55 5 !1111!5
Atlantica227 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
On a scale of 1-5, I give this smutty delicious fanfiction a 20. And I review everything I read anyways, so meh.
reinacuz chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm going to hell, aren't I? Anyway, I loved this.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
thedarkenchanter63 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
I was wondering: what is the age difference between Matthew and Alfred?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I give it a million out of five! At first, when it said that Al was 12, I was like "WUT NAW" and then I read some more and I was like "OH HELL YES" so yeah. More! Please :3
America-the-Free chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Very nicely written! On a scale of 1 to 5, I'd say 6! :)
Anonymous Quincy chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
5/5 It's a well deserved rating, and normally not a fan of the cold war pair. Though I do have a request, if it's not too much trouble. I honestly think China and Russia would be good friends, so I was wondering if you could have China drop North Korea off with Russia next time he babysits for Iggy and have North get all angry at Alfie once he finds out what's happening. Because two commies are better than one, Da? Also since the most common North Korea OC's owner is kind of protective of him, you can use my North Korea, Im Dai Hyung if you do decide to use this. If not though, I can totally understand. It's your story after all. As for kinks, for some reason I think Alfie would have a thing for double penetration. ;) Hope this helps and keep up the awesome writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014