Reviews for Sorcery and Science
Huntresss chapter 7 . 8/28
I know voting and sounding in long since past but if ever you get a chance.. Ginny and Coulson!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Please continue this story. I'd rather her, ginny, lav don't become regular members of shield. They either shouldn't tell shield about magic but only there lovers or they become outside help. They take no orders but they help with potion healing or whatever. Lav/Bruce Luna/Nev Natalia/?(Steve or Bucky) Ana/Tony Pepper/Happy Ginny/?(Loki or Hawkeye) More chapters please
spk chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
WOW! Love this! I had noticed that it hadn't been updated in 2 years but the premise was too good to pass up. I sincerely hop that this review will show you that people are still reading it and will inspire you to update. :)
Sleeping4Days chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
This is really good, I'm very excited. I really liked that you skipped the Hogwarts Years and went straight to the crossover, not many stories do this, I actually think it's better this way. ;)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Roserayrose chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
Please keep updating! Omg this is awesome
CockByteHuntress chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
*gets to bottom and goes to hit the next button* ladeda *discovers there isn't one* *panics*
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Narcissa Malfoy is awesome, lovee the story, can't wait for moreee
Monicaly033 chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Oh my! Please finish it! I love it... I really love it
LoveLeesa chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
I loved this! But I see it hasn't been updated since 2014, so I'm guessing its discontinued?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
no contest draco
LadaHathaway chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story ,can't wait for more :)
siobhan.22 chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Great story so far, please continue.
animeromance1972 chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Please! come back to this story. (
nikkali44 chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
Found the story, it's pretty good and I hope you keep writing. I'm curious what else you have planned