Reviews for Burned
Soncnica chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Cool casefic! :-) I liked it, it was sad, but interesting! And the boys were awesome as always and awh poor Sam ...

Good job,

S.
deanstheman chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Haha, I love the way Sammy's angst (which was wonderfully done as usual, btw) morphed over time into a sarcastic "Should've thought of that before getting stabbed by a Viking, Dean." That was so true to their relationship. Great story all the way through and awesome perfect ending.
deanstheman chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Aw Dean's 'dream' was sad and sweet at the same time. Love that Mary said to go back and as soon as he heard Sam's voice, he did just that. That was a nice ending for Helga. Great chap.
LilyBolt chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Give me a minute here. I need to find my words and the flood of happy feels this ending sent washing over me is making it hard to think straight. ;) . . . Ok. Here goes. Holy crap! (Not the most articulate way to put my feelings, but I think you still get the point. lol) This whole story was pure brilliance! And this last chapter was exactly as it should be... Everything from Dean grumping at the orderly who pushed him out of the hospital, to Sam feeling hurt when Dean snapped at him because of course Dean hates feeling helpless and covers that insecurity with gruff behavior... And then this part here, which made me grin tearfully:

"He had come so close to losing this; just he and his brother, fighting monsters and saving the world, one hunt at a time."

Honestly, that line was beautiful. It sums up so perfectly the whole show and the relationship between the brothers. :D But then there was this part, which summed up their relationship just as well and stood out to me as the most IC line this whole chapter:

' "Should've thought of that before getting stabbed by a Viking, Dean."

"Shut up, Sam." '

Now don't get me wrong. This whole thing has been wonderfully IC. But that part right there sounded so much like the guys when I read it, I felt like it deserved to be singled out. :) Finally, the fact that the guys went to Bobby's for Dean to recover was perfect. Naturally Bobby would be there to make sure Dean stays on the mend. ;)

I loved this so much jojospn. Truly loved it. You have so much talent and I am grateful to get to read these amazing stories you come up with! Can't wait for whatever is next on your list of fanfiction magic! :)
mb64 chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
This was a wonderful story! You did a great job on it and I enjoyed it immensely.

Looking forwatd to seeing what you come up with next.

mandancie chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
OMG! this was totally awesome! :) I've loved every minute of this story! !:)

Waiting patiently for your next story!
LilyBolt chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
I ended up guesting too... ;) I loved this! I'm so glad Dean came back from unconsciousness... I thought it was so sweet that you had him get to see Mary before returning, and that she told him that Sammy needed him. :') The reunion between the brothers was perfect! Sam's guilt, Dean's automatic rejection if that guilt in favor of telling Sam he did well on the job... It was IC all around! And this line:

" "I'm a Winchester," Sam smiled wryly. "Since when do we just forgive ourselves like that? It should be written on our family crest for godssake." "

Boy were you right on the money with that one! And the family crest bit made me laugh, especially after our talk before about possible family mottos along the same lines. :D

Also, the salt and burn of Helga's remains was sweet. It was nice that Sam could catch a break for once, and her 'thank you' was a lovely touch. :)

Excellent job! Really, this is just spectacular. Can't wait to read more! :D
mandancie chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
oh wow! this was awesome! :) It was totally worth the wait. I've been thinking about this chapter all day at work! :) Please post the next one soon! !:)
mb64 chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Fantastic chapter! So much emotion and all the wonderful feels when Dean woke up!

So very enjoyable.

mandancie chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I am so sorry it took me so long to read this chapter! :) I totally loved it! :) I loved the end. In that one sentence tears of joy are in my eyes. :) LOL! :) I so can't wait for the next chapter! :) Update as soon as you can! :)
LilyBolt chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
This was so emotional! This whole chapter had my feels in an iron grip. :D For starters, you did a fantastic job creating a tense feeling the whole drive to the hosptial. And upon arrival... Honestly, my favorite line this chapter came from Sam's thoughts in the hospital waiting room.

"The sight was ghoulish; in a room where death seemed to be lurking around every corner, a child's laughter permeated."

That line was so well written! Not only did it demonstrate Sam 's obvious fear of Dean dying, but it also gave the whole situation this even deeper feeling by being so... Well it was almost poetic! I don't know if I'm explaining this adequately, but basically, That line caught my attention and I loved it!

Of course, Sam's whole flashback to his conversation with John was very well done as well. :) I especially enjoyed the way you had him /almost/ regret not having taken the shot, but then accept Dean and himself would have never forgiven him. That was very in character for Sam. ;)

Also... OMG CLIFFHANGER AGAIN! lol I love that you made it such a simple one that didn't grip the reader with fear or suspense, but with a desire to see the heartwarming moment when Sam gets to see Dean ok. Love this story! I'm very excited for more! :D
mb64 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Another awesome chapter! I am really enjoying this fic immensely!

deanstheman chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Another awesome chapter - you are piling the angst on Sam in this fic (which is awesome). Nicely placed flashback of John and another time Sam saw his brother in bad shape in a hospital. I have to thank-you also for that little reminder of the Soulless!Sam fairy episode, lol, that one was so freaking hilarious :)
mandancie chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
oh my goodness! you're killing me! :) i so have to know what happens next! :) Please update soon! :)
deanstheman chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Yikes! That sounds really bad for Dean this time! Well, Sam's nightmares had to mean SOMETHING bad was gonna happen. Poor guy would have rather anything else but Dean getting hurt. Awesome cliffie (as usual) and really great insight (also as usual). I enjoy that you have the brothers think in character dialect. And it never occurred to me that it would be really hard to dig in a Newfoundland winter with the ground frozen but that's so true, lol.
Sorry for the delay, I was half way through the chapter when my dog decided she just HAD to go for a pee. I was tempted to make her squirm but I took her out and walked her like a good owner, haha.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »