Reviews for Tight Grip
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very hot and sweet, love your attention to detail in the Dom/sub context.
GingerFate chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like the first person point of view which is unusual for me but I thin it works for this. I hope you write more of these two together. :D
y2jgurl chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
It's a great story. I loved it. Even though I never indulge myself into BDSM , but this was a Punkton fic and moreover very nicely written so I had to. I've even started to read your another Punkton fic named Trapped, which I might add is incredible. I'll put a review for it too, after I've finished it.
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great story. My favourite story plot and pairing, what more to wish for? :) Like that that they are more of a couple and not master/sub - good change. Keep up the good work...:)
Bluestar711 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh my god! This was perfect! My definition of perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was very sexy and also sweet. You did a wonderful job for your first time with this subject matter! Perhaps you'll consider writing more? :)
showstopper87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow, this was really good. I am not a big fan of BDSM, but this was really good. I am also not a big fan of CM Punk being a sub, but like I said this was good.

In my mind, I don't understand why anyone would want to give up their life like that, but if it makes people happy than who am I to judge? lol.

I love the way you wrote this and I love the story all together. It was very loving and hot at the same time. Great story! :)
lilasskickersmom chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
That was wonderful! Very well done!
And I really enjoy your writing style!
Did it feel comfortable for you? Would you do more?
alizabethianrose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is amazing really loved it think you should write more.