Reviews for Shirley Road Shirley
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow amazing story!
Sarcastic Avenger chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Well met!

I, for one, think that the story works best as a oneshot. I think it was the right artistic choice. Less can be more, and the open-endedness of the oneshot emphasizes hopefulness.

However, I think that chronological sign posting could have been handled a little better, to help the reader really feel a progression of time in the flashbacks.
RobustPhysics chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I rather enjoyed this one shot, along with Ranma and Ryoga's relationship. There was one part I was a bit confused about however. When Ranma showed Ryoga that he was pregnant, I had thought that the next scene took place in the future instead of a flash back to when they had sex. Then suddenly Ryoga finds out Ranma is pregnant, so I had to go back and find out what I misread.

Other than that, I think you did pretty good. I kind of hoped to see Ranma's conversation with his mom, but it was still a nice place to end.
sB chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This definitely needs to be continued. Ranma making peace with Nodoka is extremely important for emotional health while pregnant, and childbirth. It's not something one can glean easily from the way Ranma is presented but is there and needs much more exploration than has been put out. Please continue this lovely piece.
Neihaera chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is a sweet, well-developed and lovely piece ... thank you.
Ashar chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute, if perhaps a little... forced. Or at least TO ME felt a little forced. But all in all it's understandable. After all, encompassing 15 years in about ten thousand words would make any reader feel the time compression.

I liked it, yet what is REALLY a downer is the end. It's an end that isn't. A lot of endings are still open, like the matter with Nodoka and the what the hell happened to the others. Ranma1/2 pivots a lot on the secondary chars and the need for a closure for them (or at least the more important amongst them) is felt, reading your ending.

It is four stars over five for you, I guess. :)