Reviews for CSI Seattle WA
Ninienboite chapter 30 . 3/31
Thank you again for this story. Bravo!
VryUnique chapter 30 . 3/19
Thanks so much for sharing your story. I really did enjoy it and I’m glad there is going to be more. I do hope Esme gets better, I would think she would be a liability where the Volturi were concerned.
It sounds like Carlisle plans a suicide in the future. I unsure how he plans to accomplish that since vampire are unable to commit suicide due to their feelings of high preservation
Since they are missing Rose and Emmett I do wonder if they are next for the immortal world.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 3/19
Awww... Carlisle and Esme changing is what I was hoping would happen.
VryUnique chapter 28 . 3/19
This chapter seemed rushed, I wish there was more interaction. I do see that these vampires are really different than the original. It seems like they're not planning to disappear, so they must be able to pass pretty much for their human selves and not have the same blood lust.
VryUnique chapter 27 . 3/19
I hope they offer to change Esme also and Carlisle changes his mind.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 3/19
Oh boy, ominous...
I can’t believe you would kill them off so I’m guessing they will be changed. If Anthony had played his cards right and not been such a crack pot than he might have been changed also.
VryUnique chapter 25 . 3/19
What is Carlisle doing there?
VryUnique chapter 24 . 3/19
That is really sad. You have made vampires different than in the book, they are less in this story. I don’t know how to describe the differences except to say their gifts and skills aren’t as good. They shouldn’t be almost hit by a car, Peter shouldn’t be able to sneak out without them knowing, etc... I also don’t like that another coven was able to go after another’s mate with no consequences. A mated vampire will never ever be yours so unless your settling for hostage why even bother. Do mates not mean the same thing in this story?
VryUnique chapter 23 . 3/19
I hope they didn’t get caught on any camera at Bella’s work.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 3/19
Who is following them? My first thought is Jasper and Alice, but why? They could probably figure out on their own where the arm is so I don’t see them really needing them. Unless Alice had a vision that involved Edward and Bella’s involvement to accomplish what they need to.
It could be the Volturi and Jasper and Alice save them or they might get caught trying to remove evidence.
I’m almost scared to go see what happens,lol. I’m worried for them.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 3/18
Crazy... I’m not sure any of them become vampires at this point, I love the pondering its making me do.
I wonder how much Alice and Jasper heard, maybe they will get rid of the arm.
At least Anthony is a bit contained, he’s not thinking past curing himself. I do wonder if he can really get anywhere anyway without venom.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 3/18
I can’t imagine what will happen. I’m still thinking Carlisle will end up a vampire but obviously not willingly since we now know how he feels about living forever. I was waiting for blood to get on the sample to maybe show them it needs blood.
VryUnique chapter 19 . 3/18
Maybe they all end up as vampires...
VryUnique chapter 18 . 3/18
I’m thinking Carlisle maybe gets changed by accident and than goes back for Esme.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 3/18
They already know the answer. I’m still wonder if jacob was killed by Jasper to keep the secret.
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »