Reviews for The Muggles' Son
Thorilian chapter 5 . 3/19
It's good but with how andromeda and ted would have been targets in the war, im surprised at the fact they didn't recognise the already famous toddler.
KilluaTheLoveOfMyLife chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I hope you continue this story! It's been so long but it's really good!
mnkj chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
great story, please continue. is this baby girl ginny? i hope that harry will not date her, i don;t really like her? maybe he will treat her like sister? will tonks reconise harry? will they tell them about magic?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Interresting.
Momkey627 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Please update this story soon! I love it!
Akela Victoire chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I like this story so far and I hope you find the time to continue it someday!
The Weatherwitch chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This is adorable and interesting, update soon!
Wyvern-Sorcress-Myra chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
You haven't given up on this, have you?
Chantilly's Mom chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Well worth the wait and however long the wait is for the next chappie.
Me chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
Poor Harry! I hope Gwen pulls through. Nice twists with the Creeveys; am I correct in guessing that Colin is in fact Colin Creevey?
Amy chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Please, please update soon! This is a very pleasing story and everyone is so in character. Oooh! I would love it if the Creevey's discovered magic soon.

The ties are already coming in place. I beg you to update even though I understand that real life always has priority.

Cheers!
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
This is very sweet. I'm glad I found this.

Ah. So, we have Harry adopted by the Creeveys. Diana is close friends with Amanda Prewett, who, unless I miss my guess, is the wife of the Squib accountant whom the Weasleys don't discuss.

Further, I am guessing that Eileen is Professor Snape's mother.

I don't know who are the natural parents of Guinea, unless that is actually Ginny. In that case, the Weasleys are far less sympathetic than I might have thought otherwise.

This is an interesting web of Muggle, Muggle-born, and magical people living in the Muggle World you have woven.

I don't know for certain, but I bet that either Severus or the Tonks will be the first wizards fully ensconced in the Wizarding World to discover Harry and his whereabouts.

Dumbledore WON'T be happy, and I'm seriously okay with this.

I look forward to reading your next installment.

Sincerely,
Miriam
tchizek chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Good story so far. I look forward to seeing where you take it.

Tom.
chinaluv chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
So cute!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Phenomenally interesting beginning to what seems like it'll be a great story.