Reviews for It's back!
Nyannyannayn chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
omg! That escalated quickly XDDD I did not see that coming (despite you mentioning it was a killer condom crossover- stupid me) but daang this was funny. I wish I could see House and Wilson's faces when the guy said "it looked like a condom with teeth." the imagination runs wild.
purpleu chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Did not know of the "Killer Condom" story, but you have chose the perfect two docs to deal with nasty little creature. House and Wilson so true to character, it's great! Thanks for the smile and laughs!
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Ha ha, cool! I kept waiting for one of them to express a need to pee, lol :D Very good, enjoyed this very much!
(You do know there's an option to continue this, right? If those killer condoms are on the loose again, they might cross House & Wilson's path again. Just sayin'... )
stathies chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
'I will roll you" Nothing I love better than a bossy Wilson. Just thank all that is goodness and light neither of them had to use the men's room Good job.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wahahahaaaaaa! This is simply brilliant... I almost wet myself. The legendary House & Wilson snark is perfect to the dot and the nice plot... You are killing me!