Reviews for A Harmless Question
IcePrinc chapter 8 . 4/4
I like how you write, and I like that you don't ignore other characters like many other BBRae authors do. Keep up a good work!
purplerave chapter 8 . 1/31
I was thoroughly entertained by this story. At times i thought raven seemed out of character, but that is just my opinion. I will continue reading your stories, no doubt about it!
purplerave chapter 2 . 1/30
I must say this chapter was amusing. I enjoyed it. So far i have enjoyed everything you have written. Especially heat in the dark. Ill probably go back and give it a proper review after reading it again ;)
Butterfree chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Great ending! The part with the rest of the Titans banning together to break through to Raven was just heartwarming and silly at the same time when I imagine Cyborg in a jet spelling out romantic lines.

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
This Tuesday tradiation and the harmless question indeed. I'm loving how you're developing this so far!

CupidKirby
krostovikraven1 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
OMG had me in knots, had me in tears and then just pure joy and grinning and smiling like an idiot all at the same time. Simply beautiful. Thank you.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I really like Starfire's input and how she got Raven to consider things she hand't on her own.
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Ok, i have to say this. "We'll find out and we'll do it together"? that was freakin' funny. I know the rest of the story is out but i just started it and this just ... cracked me up even more than the beginning itself. What a way to say you had no idea where you were going. Loved it.!
Pentastic chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
This was cute
MadMaxLaxBro chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
That was a great story. I am so glad I decided to read it.
OhSoNiceandMean chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
"Sexiest legs in creation" lol my favorite part of the whole story. Amazing job! :)
daniiibabiii chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I like it(:
beginnerinlove13 chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks :)
lunar silver chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
great ending
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
XD BWAHAHAHAHA ... that backfired :P
But hey Beast Boy got Frenched :3 so a happy ending for him.

And yes sequel! 8D Sequel! XD Sequel! I excite for sequel!