Reviews for A Harmless Question
Oro Rosa chapter 6 . 4/15
I love Hope! Thanks for the introduction.
HunterMoore chapter 8 . 1/13
Lovely story, great work.
littlelulu95 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Your stories give me such grief because when I think I've found the most perfect amazing fanfic, I read something else and think the same thing! That was AMAAAZZZIING! I wasn't bored for a second and my cheeks hurt from smiling/laughing so much.

Seriously, if any Teen Titan fans aren't reading your stuff they are making a huge mistake.
RavenSerendipity chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Impulsive raven is hilarious. When she kissed bb and found out the titans hadnt known, I laughed so hard my sister got scared.
dj25taz chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I loved this story omg you were right on point with their personality
Marcus Nightshade chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Shadowjack, this story was thoroughly enjoyable and laced with a hefty amount of adorable. As I write this, I've just finished reading the last chapter. So I can only hope that you have other BBxRae stories for me to read.
IcePrinc chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I like how you write, and I like that you don't ignore other characters like many other BBRae authors do. Keep up a good work!
Purplerave chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
I was thoroughly entertained by this story. At times i thought raven seemed out of character, but that is just my opinion. I will continue reading your stories, no doubt about it!
Purplerave chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I must say this chapter was amusing. I enjoyed it. So far i have enjoyed everything you have written. Especially heat in the dark. Ill probably go back and give it a proper review after reading it again ;)
Butterfree chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Great ending! The part with the rest of the Titans banning together to break through to Raven was just heartwarming and silly at the same time when I imagine Cyborg in a jet spelling out romantic lines.

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
This Tuesday tradiation and the harmless question indeed. I'm loving how you're developing this so far!

CupidKirby
krostovikraven1 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
OMG had me in knots, had me in tears and then just pure joy and grinning and smiling like an idiot all at the same time. Simply beautiful. Thank you.
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I really like Starfire's input and how she got Raven to consider things she hand't on her own.
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Ok, i have to say this. "We'll find out and we'll do it together"? that was freakin' funny. I know the rest of the story is out but i just started it and this just ... cracked me up even more than the beginning itself. What a way to say you had no idea where you were going. Loved it.!
Pentastic chapter 7 . 10/10/2013