Reviews for Birds of a Feather
b00kw0rms chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ahhhh! This is awesome! I just sat down an read it for thirty minutes! I put of algebra homework for your story-be honoured :) I can't tell about Liam-is he important? He really only seems to be in here because his sister is sick. He didn't do anything for almost five chapters..oh well. It's still an awesome story!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
"Willow gave a week smile..." week weak

brittney
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
"...where only 4 boys were coping down the information from the blackboard"

4 four (no numbers for 1-9)

coping copying

thankyou thank you

liam brambling is the newest smart crazy person! XD,

brittney
Indecisive Mind chapter 19 . 9/9/2008
This is a great story, and I hope you'll continue it. I only read it a couple of days ago, but it's already one of my favorite multi-chaps in the fandom. Great plot, awesome characterization, and good OCs. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Infinity chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
UPDATE!
Captain Evermind chapter 19 . 10/24/2007
Oh! Yay! A good chaptered AF story! :-D I'm enjoying this very much, Commander Root is awesome. And so is Trouble. *Loves Trouble!*

You should stop knocking your OCs too. I know OCs are annoying, but yours are well written and fit easily into canon. I've become strangely attatched to Basil. Lol!

One tiny thing: Root's airspeed record was set while simultaneously attempting to save Holly's father during an above ground battle, and while slightly drunk? Lol! Interesting... If Holly tried a stunt like that, he'd have her badge! ;-D
Random Person chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
geez! how long has it been since you updated? 2 billion years?
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 19 . 3/19/2007
Wow. This is an amazing story so far. Why is Angeline Fowl hallucinating Artemis at the hospital? Or is that even what she's doing? I am so confused... Anyway, I know it's been years, but I hope that you'll pick this story up again. Please?
Chaosruler1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2006
I love your story! I read the first couple pages a couple months ago and now i've finally gotten around to reading the additional pages. It is even better than the last time I read it, I must say. You are a very good author. Please continue to write.
The Humble Mosquito chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Hmm, I like this chapter a lot, and a lot of the interaction is really interestting.

However, I was nnoyed by a few things.

1. The passage which started "You may need some background information on Brambling..." It was weird, and kind of... lame. Cut it or re-work.

2. The dialogue seems... unrealistic - particularly Artemis'. You told me never to use abreviations like "Don't" and "you're". They seem kind of childish at one point, and while they are children, they are most certainly not childish.

The ending was really classy, though. Keep that, when you re-write. I'd also add a bit more description of setting. Ditch the numbers as in "1, 2, 3..." and replace them with "one, two, three..." because, well, you don't have to but they make me cringe.

There's a few seemingly missing commas and such, but you'll pick those up yourself.
The Humble Mosquito chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I remember when I firsrst treied to read all of this - not knowing quite how long it was, I found this prologue really annoying except for the brackets at the bottom. (Which I sniggered at.) I now understand why.

The sentences are so seems like they really shouldn't be long , as well.

I actually had to re-read a couple of the sentences before I understood them. (Although, to be fair, it is early)

My personal moist hated was:

"If any common Fairy who is not equip to deal with the extensive trauma that this tale of betrayal and dishonesty - on the part of our own - that this story might cause feels the need to put this down only halfway through know that you are not alone."

All the ideas are cool, and I know that, being a report style thingy, the style is different. But the fluency of a lot of your writing wasn't here.

Onto Chapter 1!
Oracle10 chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
Fantastic job, this is the best Artemis fics I've seen. Very complex and intellectual. I don't suppose you've ever read James Clavell or CJ Cherryh? This story is similar to the kinds of stories they write.

I don't suppose you could look over my Artemis Fowl story and give me a critique? I already know i've been spelling his name wrong and I'll fix it. However, I'd appreciate it if you did give it a look...
Lii chapter 19 . 7/3/2005
Poor Foaly - I hope he gets a cool prosthetic limb soon!

Keep up the good work!

Lii

PS We haven't heard much from Jac or Liam lately, what are they doing whilest Underground?
silverfingers chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Heehee-continuation of the Cumulus/Argon rivalry, brilliant.

I read ur litmus test for Mary-Sues, you just left out that if the author/ess takes too long describing their flawless features they're almost definitely a Mary-Sue. My OC has no description at all. Y'know, I've never liked Mulch either

~Silver
Simply Myself chapter 19 . 2/6/2005
I /think/ your dividers disappeared. FFN only accepts the dividers you can put in during auto-edit, like the one you used to divide the reviews from the story.

Root certainly has an odd sense of humor. Then again, so do I. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Simply Myself