Reviews for Tripping Down Memory Lane
Beach50 chapter 4 . 2/21
Ok, I never review for things, but this is on a great track please keep going! I know it's been a while since you posted. I enough you to keep going!
please update cant wait to see what happens
TMIismylife chapter 4 . 2/13
I love this story so please UPDATE!
forblue chapter 4 . 2/2
update please love this story
UPDATE THIS PLEASE I LOVE IT, and please dont make it that jace or clary did something horrible like cheat!
DieHardSolangeloShipper chapter 4 . 1/21
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
elia.dizazzo chapter 4 . 1/10
Update soon:)
Simple and plain review: I just looooooove the story. Ah, & update please?
MoonCharm134 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I read your last story and I can't wait to see the escapades Clary and Jace have. Hope you update soon!
blueice2449 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Ooh, Simon's jealous. Or just plain pissed.
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I'm actually really enjoying this story! When I read the summary, I'll admit, I was skeptical, but since I read it, I really like it! I can't wait for that update! In the spring, right?
Rapunzell chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I don't know if you still keeping this up, but I want to let you know that I really loves this story! Seriously Love it!
Marie E. Brooke chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I understand if you can't read this review. It's pretty long, but oh well. I'll write it anyways.

That was sooo sweet! I especially liked the part where he was reminiscing about how popular he was when he was in 3rd grade. Still arrogant as a little boy, Jace?

The only thing I'm concerned about is when Jace pulls Clary's hair and calls her a carrot. That sounds too much like Anne of Green Gables. Is it a coincidence, or did you know? And also, isn't Stephan a lawyer? I personally think that he should use less slang, like when he said 'v-card'. It sounded pretty Herondale, though. (I literally just found out what v-cards are in this chapter, near the end. I am so dirty. *sigh*) I would put a warning in the a/n or something for sexual mention.

Don't get me wrong. Your story was cute and quirky and...fantabulous! (see, I have to make up words just so say how cute your story was) I'm going to start on the next chapter as soon as I finish this review.

By my seraphic pen,